Chapter 4

Winter p.o.v
I have never seen Qrow so angry or with malicious before since he is usually quite....playful? If that is the correct word for him.

Qrow: "so are you going to explain what has happened between this team or not?

Winter: "And why would I tell you of all people about this?"

Qrow: "Because two of my nieces are on that team"

I was taken back by this revelation that two of Qrow's nieces were on my sisters team. But wait who were his nieces?

Winter: "I'm sorry to ask this but who are your nieces?"

Qrow: "Ah yes, my nieces are Ruby and Yang"

Winter: "wasn't Ruby the team leader of the team?"

Qrow: "Yes she was but this isn't like that to run off and never return"

Winter: "This is a very strange behaviour from her"

Qrow: "That is true so I'm growing ever concerned that she ran off on her own"

Winter: "Agreed, should I inform Professor Ozpin on this?"

Qrow: "It would be for the best as I have a very bad feeling about this"

Winter: "Could you show me a picture of her so I know who I'm looking for"

Qrow: "Of course"

He reaches into his pockets to pull out a picture of himself with a blonde girl as well as a girl for black hair with red tips. She looked adorable both of them did.

Winter: "I presume the girl with black hair is Ruby?"

Qrow: "that would be correct, Ice Queen"

Winter: "I'll be going now Qrow and trying to search for your niece"

I left Qrow alone as it would be best to split up to find his niece, I must feel sorry for her though she had to deal with how cold a schnee could be. I am hopeful that we can find Ruby as well as fix her team. After all she at least deserves kindness with all she's been through.

End of chapter 4
After this chapter I will start to release my new book next week but you'll have to wait to see what it's about. I hope you will enjoy it as I have quite the plan for this and the new book.