Chapter 1

Two years before
Ruby P.O.V
I can't wait to see my crush (Weiss) she's so hot and cute. That's until I heard this "well what do we have here it's my idiot leader" said a mocking voice, I turned and saw ...... Weiss and Blake. I didn't know back then that they would betray but now looking back at that memory it led to me finding my one true enteral soulmate which I would say is that's one of the best thing that has happened to me.when I turned I said "well isn't the bullies on the team" I said copying their mocking tone then she said "shut up you little red riding hood copy cat". At that moment I realised that they were a stuck up heiress that doesn't care about anyone other than herself and anyone else.
(Time skip brought to you by Adam cutting of yang's arm)
Still Ruby P.O.V
It's been a couple of months when that happened which is leading to harassment and I started to feel depressed about why is Weiss doing this to me out of everyone here in the academy. You know what I might as well leave this stupid academy because everyone is harassing me and only me other than team JNPR and my sister. After that I decided to leave the academy but I left a note saying:

Dear friends, family and harasses
I, Ruby Rose has left the academy to become stronger and to find out the truth about why Weiss and Blake harassed me and the others is it because I'm younger then you or is it I'm not strong enough to defeat you in battle or is it something I don't know.

After I finally finished the note I started to turn to the door and looked at the teams dorm one last time. I started to think about the memories we had in this place. "I will always remember this place" I muttered then I started to go outside of academy to find a bullhead to vale to escape the academy.