Chapter 12

Ruby P.O.V
Me and Winter were waiting for Eraserhead to come back so we could be taken to class 1-A dormitory, I thought I heard some metal clanking but nobody else heard it so it must have been my imagination.
Suddenly Eraserhead burst through the door and doing a finger motion in 'come here' so everyone in the room except the principal followed him to outside the office we were in.

We were walking down the stairs to the exit of the building, I could hear a constant humming sound but nobody else who could hear it so I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me once more. We went outside to reach the entrance of the dormitory until I see something metallic in the corner of my eye whatever it is was flying with some sort of combination of wind turbines and an unknown material, I pushed me and Winter down to the ground for it to scrape its metallic feet across the ground as it rushed downwards to us then for it to go back upwards. The only conclusion I could come up with is that it was another person from a different universe, this is really getting out of hand now.

Whoever this person is quite knowledgeable in technology or had someone underneath him to help support that suit? These are questions that will need to be answered after we take him down. He rushes down on us again and tried grabbing us with his metallic clawed feet? What the hell is this thing even supposed to be a nevermore but metal instead of flesh?

Eraserhead tried using his scarfed support tool to grab hold of the winged assailant but this person just simply dodged by using his wing turbines to lift himself upwards. He then simply used his jet pack? If that's what is to just disappear from our sights like it was nothing.

Eraserhead: "Great we might have more multiverse people appearing again"

Flint: "It's starting to get annoying with how they keep appearing out of nowhere" 

Winter: "Agreed"

Ruby: "I just want to go home away from this nightmare of a day"

Eraserhead: "Don't we all, anyway I think that's enough action for today so it's best for us to go in"

Eraserhead opened the doors to the dormitory, there were a few students around the common room area if that's how you should describe it. Some of class 1-A turned to look at us as we entered, I don't like this attention as I'm so used to being in the shadows.

Eraserhead: "Students these people will be here for a while until we can discover a way for them to be sent back home"

???: "Can we trust them?"

I looked to see a guy with spiked red hair as well as have red eyes.

Eraserhead: "I assure you that we can trust these people here while I cannot say the same for the other two people that has appeared"

???2: "Yeah that insane Midoriya is what worries me after all he could be more unpredictable than our own"

Eraserhead: "That may be true but those two will be staying at the class 1-B dorms until we can find a way back home for them"

???3: "Are we supposed to keep an eye on these people?"

Eraserhead: "You will have to do that as but I think it's time for our guests to settle in"

???: "Fine Mr. Aizawa"

Eraserhead: "Alright everyone your rooms are on the top floor"

Flint: "Thank you for your hospitality Sir"

Winter: "Indeed we are in your debt for this gratitude"

Ruby: "Thank you"

With that we all went in the elevator to reach the top floor of the dormitory, me and Winter rooms are right next to each other while Flints room was at the end of the hallway. I just wanted this nightmare to end, for me to wake up back on remnant, back to a more simpler time of just waiting for the Vytal festival to watch my ex teammates fight against another team but it feels like that's never going to happen. I just wanted to break down and cry out my soul to somebody around me, someone from my world but the only one would be....Winter.

I walked outside of my room towards Winters, I just want her to hold me.....She makes me feel safe like nobody could, not even uncle Qrow. I knocked on her door which she opened, her long white hair....
She looked so beautiful.....Damn it I'm falling in love again aren't I?.

End of chapter 12, sorry if it's a bit shorter than usually since I'm busy right now and will be for a while as college is annoying. So some chapters might be long or short if I have the time to write them