Chapter 5

Time skip 2 years
??? P.O.V
It's been 2 years since I left to change for the better, I've traveled all across Remnant, all the wonderful things I have seen. The amount of Grimm I've hunted I've killed so I can finally prove that I'm worth something to my ex-teammates. Especially to the "ice queen" which I believe she deserves that title as she thinks she's entitled to everything. I was gazing out the window to get away from my thoughts.

I've decided to return to Mistral after so long to watch the vytal festival to see if I should rejoin my old team or if I have been replaced by them then I will deal with them myself and show the world that I am worthy. I was currently in a bullhead to Mistral as it was taking place there this time around, I was looking forward to watching all these people who maybe skilled but lack the perception of knowing your enemy as I do.

???: "Hey miss you good?"

I turned to see a man with blonde hair and dark blue eyes, those eyes are very familiar to those that I went to Beacon with. These are the eyes of the one and only Jaune Arc, my first friend when I went to Beacon. I had my hood up so nobody was able to recognise me, After all I'm the missing girl known as Ruby Rose. The one that went missing over a simple rejection of who I loved more than anything. On my journey my voice went from high pitched when I was at beacon to a slightly deeper pitch.

Ruby: "Yes I'm perfectly fine, sir"

Jaune: "Just making sure ma'am"

Ruby: "Thank you for being considerate"

Jaune: "Your welcome"

After he finished he walked off to which I presume his teammates who have probably learnt to become better huntsman and huntresses. It's best if I don't use my semblance when I'm here since my old friends would instantly recognise that it's me underneath this hood. It's good to see Jaune at least not get motion sickness anymore when he's on a bullhead or another means of transport, I sometimes got worried about my other friends or I guess my 'ex' if they were ok but I am glad to see some of them are happy.

Intercom: "Ladies and Gentlemen we have landed at the Mistral docks so please get your luggage"

I simply got a briefcase which only held my beauty known Crescent Rose as well as a suitcase for the rest of my clothing. I was about to move but someone caught my eye, she was slightly shorter than me, had white hair. This is someone I could easily tell who she is and that would be Weiss Schnee, the person that rejected my feelings for her. She's walking past me with someone with blonde hair and a woman with black hair with cat ears. These were my teammates before I ran away from them, they looked excited to which I presume was about fighting.

I will need to keep a low profile if they are going to sightsee around Mistral academy or the nearby area.
After all I'm only here to watch the academies battle each other to see if any interest me. I started to leave the airship a bit later than most so there could be some distance between me and my ex teammates.
But I know this will be a very interesting time in mistral.

End of chapter 5
Enjoying my return are you my readers?
But do be warned I have quite the plan in mind for this fic.