Chapter 7

Ruby P.O.V
That woman she looked like an older schnee, an older Weiss. I needed to get away from everyone so no one can know who I truly am, i walked away from the older schnee so shoes won't be able to find me. I constantly walked around Mistral hoping that none of my 'ex'-friends/teammates won't find me, I only came here to enjoy the vytal festival nothing more. This will be hard as quite a few people would be able to recognise me, I just hope they won't after all I just want to be left alone.

I only wanted to be alone as it's best to never trust anyone except yourself, it's what I've learnt the hard way from being on my journey. Sometimes my loneliness would get the better of me, starved for some contact of old friends but I can't ever do that.
As I was walking I bumped into someone again! How can it happen twice in one day, I looked slightly upwards I see a familiar woman with red hair and green eyes. This was Pyrrha Nikos part of team JNPR, teammates with Jaune Arc.

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry miss"

Ruby: "It's fine really"

Pyrrha: "Thank you"

A woman with ginger hair came into view coming towards me and Pyrrha, this person was Nora Valkyrie also part of team JNRP.

Nora: "There you are Pyrrha, thought I lost you"

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry to leave you there Nora but I did bump into this woman"

Nora looked to the side of her teammate to find a slightly taller woman of Nora's height (5'1 btw)

Nora: "Hello there"

Ruby: "umm hi?"

Pyrrha: "Stop bothering her Nora we still need to settle in at Haven academy dorm rooms"

Nora: "Fine but can I at least get this woman's name"

Pyrrha: "Only the name Nora then we go, ok?"

Nora: "So what's your name missy?"

Ruby: "Call me Amy"

Nora: "A pleasure meeting you Amy but we have to go"

Ruby: "You too, Nora"

Jesus that was awkward, I wasn't expecting to see a few of my old friends but this is too convenient for my liking. This all seemed too unrealistic as I can't just randomly bump into old friends like it was nothing. It's just too convenient to bump into them, this seems to me it was somehow we are all connected to each other like it was Destiny.

End of chapter 7
Enjoying this are you? Good because I abandoned this story quite a long time ago but I believe that all my readers deserve this for their long wait.