Chapter 6

Ciel woke up to Sebastian opening the curtains. It's been a morning routine for as long as he can remember. Sebastian glanced over at Ciel and stated the breakfast he has for today.

Ciel ate quietly an then let Sebastian dress him. Sebastian informed him they would be having Elizabeth over again.

'Damn not again.' Ciel sighed and rolled his eyes.

"But she's so annoying.. why did we agree to this Sebastian?" Ciel looked up at Sebastian.

Ciel heard Sebastian mutter something that sounded like, 'believe me i know.' But he couldn't be sure.

Sebastian then replied, "I understand that you don't particularly like her, but Lady Elizabeth his your fiancé so you should treat her nicely. It might get this day over with faster."

Ciel groaned and then heard a knock at the main entrance signalling that she had arrived.

Sebastian went down to open the doors and Ciel followed.

As soon as the doors opened Elizabeth flew in and hugged Ciel.

"Oh Ciel! You look so cute today! OH and I have everything planned out! we'll go on a picnic and then walk through the gardens! it will be amazing. HOw about we go for the picnic now? I cant wait! oh hello Sebastian. EeEeeHhhhhhh! SO excited!" she squealed annoyingly after saying a bunch of things at once.

All i got from why she said was, picnic and gardens. Sometimes i wonder if she is honestly insane.

"Sebastian, get the picnic basket ready for us please!" She said.

I swear I saw Sebastian's eye twitch.

Certainly, Lady Elizabeth he nodded curtly and walked away.

*******

Whaaat? Double update?? oh my gosh the person who never updated updated twicee??? omigosh! Double update cause there both short ehe.

Comment, vote, follow?

Ily all! <3