Chapter 2

Ciel P.O.V

"Young Master.. its time to get up, Your Fiance is coming after all.." I groaned.

"10 more minutes...." I suddenly felt light sting from behind my eyelids and whined. "Close the curtains.. mphf... Sebastian~~~ just 5 more minutes..."

Sebastian sighed. "Young master you must get up, we will be very busy today." 

"Fine." Ciel Sat up groggily and yawned. He stretched, and his shirt lifted up slightly exposing his porcelain like stomach. He noticed Sebastian looking. "Enjoying the view?" I smirked.

Sebastian had a look of shock flash across his face, but it vanished just as quickly as it had come and was now replaced with a slight smirk.

"Well you are my Master, so it is a pleasant view that one wouldn't want to miss."

I blushed furiously. I wasn't expecting him to say that. "W-well... u-um. BREAKFAST! Wheres my tea and sweets?" 

"Right over here, young master." 

I was glad for a change of topic and sighed. 

"Well hurry up and bring it over here Sebastian. I'm very hungry, and I must get ready, as you had said earlier."

Sebastian brought the cart over to my table where I sat. I hadn't change out of my nightshirt yet, because I was to tired and hungry. I was a little uncomfortable with the fact that I didn't have underwear on yet, but I ignored it because I was still trying to adjust to the daylight and wake up.

"What type of tea this time?"

"Lemon Chamomile my lord."

"Hm.." I smelled the tea and took a sip. It tasted good so I had some more, and ate my muffin. I looked over at Sebastian who was making my bed with his back in my direction. His butt is so good looking.. what the hell! Why would I think that. No no no, he's my demon butler. Jeesh. I shived at my thoughts and looked away and finished my food. I was sipping my tea when sebastian came over and took my plate. I gave him my tea cup to.

"Time to get dress young master..." 

I sat there while he got an outfit out of the wardrobe and then he walked back. I got up and let him take off my shirt, now I was completely naked, and feeling a little insecure so I cover up.. down below. 

"Feeling a little self concious I see." Sebastian was smirking.

"Just hurry up and dress me already." I blushed and looked away.

**

2 hours later

There was a knock at the door and I sighed knowing it was my annoying fiance, Elizabeth.

"Young master, you must greet them."

I sighed and walked down the stairs into the entryway.

"Hello Elizabeth."

"CIEL!!" Elizabeth jumped onto ciel knocking him off his feet. 

"Elizabeth.. oww." I groaned at the sudden impact.

This was going to be a long day...

**

Sorry for the late update! I know that this was originally on Exy Woozworlds account, but she decided to use my account. ~Im her friend~ Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this long awaited update. Hehe Luff y'all.