Chapter 7 (!)

This entire chapter was writting by @ShutUpCeCe and she is one of my co-writers. I applaud her for this amazing chapter cause y'know it's great yaaas

*Sebastians P.O.V*

After preparing the picnic meal, I head to Bocchan's room. He'd gone in there earlier without me. I rapped my knuckled on the door. "Bocchan? The picnic is ready." I hear a crash from the other side of the door.

"J-just a moment!"

"Is everything okay in there?"

This is a bit strange. He normally doesn't act sporadic like this. 

I push the door open to see a lovely sight. My master is laying on his bed, biting one hand, a blush covering his face. His other hand is positioned between his slender legs, where a small bump has formed in his shorts. He stroked himself through his pants, not noticing that I've entered. He's obviously trying to hold his voice back, but it doesn't work. Tiny moans escape from his mouth.

I chuckle a bit, shocking him out of his trance. "You know, Bocchan, it's a lot better when it's someone else's hands. You are not yet experienced in this field. Do you need help?"

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"I am much better at this than you are. You know that, because I have touched you in that place before." I walk to his bed and sit down next to him, removing my gloves and placing a hand on his leg. "Would you like me to do it again?" 

He looks away, but not before I catch his nod.

"Then allow me to pleasure you one more, My Lord." I begin to rub his thigh, making my way to the inside of it. I swiftly unbutton his shorts and take in the sight of his little erection. 

"Why'd you sto-stop?"

"Now, we have to be careful not to make a mess. Let's try something a little different." I position my head between his legs before taking his dripping lenth into my mouth. I savor the flavor. The child tastes so very, very good. I can hardly wait for the day when I truly get to eat. 

I start to suck. I have to be quick about this, or Miss Elizabeth will come looking for him. I almost want her to find us like this. Honestly, she is only in the way. I suck harder, and he moans lewdly. He begins to movie his hips, thrustly up into my mouth. When he does climax, I'm not going to spill any. I will swallow every single drop. 

Suddenly his hips freeze and his body goes through it's convulsions. "Sebastian!" he screams as he releases. I swallow everything he has to offer.

He is so loud that we don't hear the door open.

"C-ciel?" a small voice says behind us.

Lady Elizabeth is in the doorway, tears swimming in her eyes.

*****

Cliffhanger yaaas these are what I live for. An amazing chapter right? Well go thank @ShutUpCeCe for this gorgeous piece of writing by liking this, commenting, and following her ^^ 

Love you!~ xx