Chapter 3 (!)

Sebastian P.O.V

Ciel and Elizabeth were taking a stroll through the garden and Elizabeth kept clinging to him like I suspected she would be and it was pissing me off. I may not be romantically involved with my young master but seeing her near him makes me want to kill someone and cut off their-

"Sebastian! Wheres our tea?!"

"It will be ready in a moment bochan." I bowed and walked into the kitchen where Mey-Rin, Finnian and Baldroy were.

"Who made this mess?" I asked suspiciously eyeing the broken dishes.

"It was an accident." They all chorused together.

I just sighed and prepared young masters and Elizabeths snack and began walking to the garden. 

"Seba- Oh there you are! Finally, were starving."

I walked over with the cart of snacks and tea and waited for them to sit at the table. They each grabbed their own plate and tea and began chatting about how they've been doing. Mostly Elizabeth while Ciel just kept nodding his head, obviously not caring. He had such a faraway look in his eyes.. So adorable.. I could just eat him up and.... The thought disappeared just as soon as it had come. He just couldn't believed he liked his young master that way... it was so wrong yet so..... right.

"Sebastian you may go now.."

"Alright." I pushed the cart back into the building and waited for the evening to come, then Elizabeth would leave.

Later that day

"Goodbye, Lady Elizabeth," I bowed as Elizabeth left through the doors.

When the doors clicked shut, I waited for a command from Ciel.

"Oh thank goodness shes gone.... I almost died from her talking so much." He sighed.. "I also really want to take a bath, help me prepare. With that, he walked to his room. Expecting me to fill the bath.

I walked up the stairs to the bathroom and filled the tub and headed to Ciels room. Knock Knock

"Come in.."

Sebastian entered the room, to find a naked Ciel waiting there ready for his bath. I stared for another second. "Your bath is ready Bochan."

"Alright.. lets go."

They walked into the bathroom and Ciel eased into the tub and sighed in pleasure.

"This is so warm and relaxing.. Wash my hair and massage my shoulders will you?"

Sebastian sighed inwardly and sat behind Ciel and started gently massaging his hair with the shampoo.

Ciel moaned in delight at Sebastians hands.

Sebastian smirked and trailed his hands down Ciels neck onto his shoulders. Ciel visibly shivered at the touch but instantly relaxed into the massage.

Sebastian started going lower and lower with his hands and Ciel shivered again. Sebastians hand brushed over Ciels nipples and Ciel let out a moan, which turned Sebastian on even more, and Sebastian started to rub the smaller boys nipples more.

"A-and what d-do you th-think that your do-doing.." Ciel was stuttering. It was so cute.

"Just washing you.. bochan..." Sebastian smirked.

Sebastian noticed Ciel blushing and that made him chuckle inwardly.

"B-but this- mmph moan isn't washing.. yo-your tou-touching... m-my ni-nipples.... moan b-but.. it feels.. g-good.." Sebastian widened his eyes in shock but then smirked. He started leaving a trail of kisses down Ciels neck which caused him to moan even more. And then he reached his hand lower and-

**

I'll stop the chapter there. Mwahaha I'm such an evil person. I added some smut to this, just because I didn't update in so long. I hope you don't hate me as much anymore. Also check out the_otaku_girl's oneshot -CielxSebastian- Its really good, heres the link: http://www.wattpad.com/33099349-i-love-my-butler-cielxsebastian you can also click the external link. Anyway, Vote, Comment, follow? Luff you my bunnys <3