1 - Maple Cream Latte

A.N - Before we get started, I want to clarify a few things!
Firstly, this is a coffee shop AU. Deku and his mom run the shop, with Bakugou and Todoroki working there too. Deku has a little sister, Hina Midoriya. She's 8, Izuku is 20 and Inko is 40 :)
Monoma is 20 and has an office job. His situation will be revealed in the fic!
Enjoy!

♦~~~~ Deku's POV ~~~~♦

It was a slow day in the cafe, never much traffic on Saturdays, to be fair. Shoto had gone and taken a break, he'd headed out. Kacchan was handling the front desk, he was mostly just looking outside, eyes following the few people who walked in front of the cafe. I was sitting next to the coffee machines, listening to Hina talk to me about the latest episode of a show she was watching, she was flailing around excitedly while blabbering loudly. I had to tell her to calm down a few times, seeing as I didn't want to bother the few customers sitting around the coffee shop.

Suddenly, I heard Bakugou greet a customer in a more.. unpleasant tone than usual, and I told my little sister to stay put while I rushed to the front desk. Bakugou was giving an antagonistic stare right in the eyes of another blonde, who had a demented grin on his face. I blushed in embarrassment, grinning. "Ahh- I'm sorry about him, sir!" I muttered, glancing anxiously at my coworked, who scoffed. "Deku, this prick was staring at you. Kick him out." Kacchan spat while glaring at me, making me shiver a little bit. "Bakugou..." I murmured with urgency, nudging him with my shoulder. He scoffed and took a step to the side. "I know him. He's a jackass." he muttered, seemingly in response, crossing his arms. It seemed like a warning, but..
How did he know the customer?!

Said customer was now glaring down at me, seeming just about ready to make a rude remark. "What would you like to order, sir?" I asked in a friendly manner, trying to make him feel more relaxed. I assumed he was only so tense because of Bakugou's demeanor. But after a short pause, the blonde sniffed and spoke through his snarky grin. "You're so unprofessional here."
"Ah... I'm sorry about Bakugou. He doesn't usually handle the front desk, you see."
"I'm not talking about Katsuki. I'm talking about you. What kind of lewser doesn't know not to bring a child to the front desk?" the customer scoffed. His pretty blue-gray eyes softened a little as his expression became more mischievous. "I'll take one medium 'Maple Cream Latte', if you can even handle making that."
God.
God was he rude.
There seemed to be so much to unpack here, firstly he called Bakugou by his first name- secondly, what was he so cocky for?
I was puzzled- very puzzled. And his attitude made me nervous. I could hear Bakugou fuming from here. I glanced behind me to my little sister, hoping she didn't hear him.

"Err... Of course! One medium Maple Cream Latte... That'll be 350 Yen."
"I'll be paying in card."
I pulled out the card reader. He watched me with a condescending look. Kacchan sparked up. "Knock it off, blondie. If you wanna be a little bitch, come to me instead of Deku."
The customer glared at him. At that point, I was just holding the card reader while he was looking off towards Bakugou. "My name is NEITO MONOMA. Don't think I forgot about how dirty your class did us."
"Must've slipped my mind, dumbass. Now give us your fucking money." Kacchan had tensed up a little, I could see his posture had gravely changed. He was properly upset.
Monoma was scowling too, though he still looked smug, somehow.
"H-Hey..." I tried to speak up and catch his attention- Somehow, it worked. He was looking at me with deep contempt, though. He mashed his card into the reader and quickly validated the purchase, before chuckling. He looked directly at Kacchan and scoffed. "Hope you Class 1-A scum are as good at making coffee as you are at getting awards."
"I'll spit in your fucking drink, shitstain."
"And I'll give you a bad Yelp review."

Oh no... Well, with some luck, I'll never see this guy again.
I should probably make his order.