My Apartment

TW: oral sex (male receiving), penetrative sex
____________________________________

I took his hand and led him up the stairs of my building. I unlocked the door and let him in as I locked it again. I turned around to see him hyper analyzing everything in his path. He picked up a photo of me and my father from when I was a kid.

"Is this you?" He studied the image.

"Yes. I was 8." He smiled and carefully put it back.

"Nice apartment. Very clean." He raised his eyebrows, nodded his head and looked around. He was so odd.

"Thank you," I said walking towards him. "And thank you for walking me home. Very gentlemanly." I looked up at him.

"You're...welcome..." he said, taking pauses between each word, acknowledging how close I was to him. "You're so beautiful, Elle." He gently placed his hands on the sides of my face and kissed me. I set my arms on his waist, moving them along his skinny torso. It was slow and sweet, and I pulled him closer with my hands on his belt. He responded by kissing me more passionately, with small breaks of little pecks in between the longer ones. I broke from the kiss and hummed with delight, smiling. I lightly took his hand and led him into my bedroom. Thank god I had cleaned. He flashed his awkward smile and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. I took his arms and led him to the bed, and he sat down. I straddled his lap, and I fit perfectly on it as he leaned back against the headboard. I had my hands on his stomach as he did this, and I felt his abs tighten. I met his lips again, leading his hands to my hips as I moved them up and down on his lap. I blushed as I felt him get hard beneath me. I traced my finger along his jaw, and held his head in my hands as I kissed down his neck. I heard him moan.

I took my shirt off over my head, and I helped him do the same. His chest was broad and toned. His collarbones stuck out like curtain rods. I rain my hands over his chest while he stared at my mine. I guided his hands up to the clasp of the bra. He struggled at first (likely from a lack of practice) but then managed to undo it and slide it off my body. He leaned up, flexing his abs again and kissed the base of neck, my collarbones, and finally my breasts. My hands flew into his hair, tugging at it gently. He worked his way back up to my mouth and I tugged at his belt buckle. I moved off his lap to wiggle out of my pants, leaving me in just underwear. He did the same. I got back on top of him and began moving up and down on lap, and he began to reciprocate. I took his hand and moved it down to my stomach, and he continued the rest of the path to my clit, gently rubbing in small circles. I felt myself getting wet. I reached down and started rubbing his cock, smoothly and firmly. He groaned. I took his jaw in my hand and turned his head to look at me.

"Do you want to do this, Spence?"

"Yes, Elle. Do you?" He didn't remove his hand until I said yes- my breath getting caught in my throat. He slid my underwear off and then his. I kissed down his neck, stomach, and then slowly started to go down on him. I circled my tongue around the tip gently, and then took the whole thing into my mouth, moving my hands up and down as I went. I heard him whisper, "Holy shit, that's so fucking good." It was weird to hear him curse. I continued, knowing how good we was feeling by the way he moaned and played with my hair. "Fuck, Elle." I slowly came up, wiping the edge of my mouth with my thumb. His hand came up to my face to do the same. I took his thumb between my teeth and let it travel into my mouth, lightly sucking on it. The longing expression on his face turned me on even more. I maneuvered myself back on top of him, gently sinking his dick inside of me. "Fuck..." he said, he cheeks flushed. He held my waist with his large hands, stabilizing me as I rode him. My hands rested on his pecs, my nails moving down his chest with pleasure. We fit naturally together, and he felt so amazing inside of me I had to bite my lip to avoid being too loud. I shifted downward, letting my hands fall on the bed, his head between them now on the pillow. His head was arched back in pleasure, his eyes closed. His hips moved up to meet mine, and with each pulse I could feel my heartbeat accelerating. The pleasure built up and up, and I took his hands from my waist and intertwined our fingers as I felt myself reaching that peak. "I'm gonna cum, Reid. I'm gonna cum." He opened his eyes and lifted his head to to meet mine, kissing me hard.

"Then do it." He smiled into another kiss as my eyes closed and rolled back into my head.

I held my breath and my torso twitched, my stomach caving inward with unimaginable pleasure. "Holy shit holy shit holy shit..." I fell down into him, and he wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace. He slowed down to accommodate me. Soon after, he began speeding up again, his heart beating faster than before. "Oh my God, Elle. I'm gonna..." I smiled and stroked his hair.

"I know. Do it." I stroked his hair and traced his sharp jawline again. He did a final thrust into me and his grip around me tightened, a small moan escaping his open mouth. I watched his face tighten and release as he came inside me. "Holy shit, Elle."

I rolled over and put my head on his chest, making invisible shapes on his skin with my fingertips.

"I know, fuck." We stayed there like that, breathing hard and gently tracing on each other's skin until I fell asleep with his arms around me. It was the best I had slept in weeks.