Tinatangi

Tinatangi - Special someone.

Shots On Ishqbaaaz

Track : Rudra felt ignored by Shivika and Rikara, when he was excited about the Goa trip.

Words Count : 1800+

Requested by : _arya21_

**************

"So, basically you're trying claim that, you were ignored."

Rudra nodded with tight lips. He was very excited about sharing the news with his brothers. Common, he definitely must have taken a lot of energy to book the tickets. In return, he was brutally ignored.

"You sure you knocked the door ?" Rudra looked Bhavya with a disbelief face.

"Are you doubting my muscularity ?!" Bhavya sighed. In any day, they're not going to make a happy family. Wait what ?! Family ? Friends would be fine, yeah.

She walked towards him and stood beside. "What I meant was, they might wouldn't have heard your knocks."

"Arre aise kaise ? Let's assume, O's and ChulBhul bhabhi's hair had covered their ears. What about Shivaay bhaiyya ? Unka height aur baal, dono bhi lambe nahi hai. And, Annika Bhabhi. I can't digest the fact that she agreed to ignore me. Her favourite me."

Rudra squeezed shut his eyes and looked away. "Assumptions can be wrong too, well," bhavya said thoughtfully earning a serious glare from him.

"Acha, calm down. I'll help you out. Magar karna kya hai ?"

Rudra snapped his fingers with a witty smile. He explained the plan with details and she looked at him in astonishment.

"On earth, you made this plan ? I mean—you can speak the truth with me." Before Rudra could say anything, a smack on his head echoed the room.

"Waqai bata, yeh tera plan hai ?," Dadi questioned whilst glaring at him.

"Dadi, you really don't have to issue your copyrights with me. I'm your Rudra."

Bhavya shook her head in knowing. "Chup kar. Bhavya, don't let this screw loose case alone tomorrow."

"Jii Dadi." Bhavya nodded and passed a disgusting look towards him. Rudra looked away unaffected. Brain full of nonsense, mouthful of lies, face full of innocence - Rudra Singh Oberoi.

The next day was a bright morning in Oberoi Mansion.

"You want to know what I did to make him not to send the picture to Om ?," Shivaay asked leaning towards her. Annika nodded with an enthusiastic grin. "I kicked on his leg, and I threatened to kick him some more if he didn't do exactly what I wanted."

"Liar." Annika whacked his arm. "If he's your baby, how on earth you'll hurt him ?"

His lips twitched into a smile. "You know I love that idiot, and can never think about hurting him."

"Then why didn't you opened the door for him yesterday ? He was very excited." Yes, she felt bad for avoiding her favourite devar's cheerful shriek on the other side of the locked door. But, she chose Shivaay over him. Okay, blame the puppy eyes of her husband's cat eyes.