Felix Culpa - 2

" My god! Jesus! ", she exclaimed inaudibly as she opened her eyes, just to witness Shivaay hands squeezing Annika's bum. She turned around to welcome one more horror. Rudy.

Immediately, she blocked him. Rudra jumped back in astonishment. " Didi, you scared me ", he told keeping his right palm above his heart. " You cannot enter the kitchen! ", she informed spreading her arms in air to block the path.

" Didi. Are you alright ? ", he doubted looking at her hands, and face, simultaneously. " I need you to know something ", she started, a little stuttering.

" Only him ? ", Omkara came beside Rudra. Mallika shook her head from side to side in defeat. Seeing her dubious face, Omkara added, " We're not leaving until you tell us what's wrong, and don't try lying to me ". Rudra nodded as supporting his elder brother.

" Wait here. Both of you, do not move! ", she told moving back to have a peek inside the kitchen. Shivaay ran his right hand down Annika's legs, and inched them apart to make room for him to trail up insides of her thighs, above the tight denim jean. Mallika's heart pounded inside her rib cage.

" Mallika! ", Omkara voiced out. " Lower your damn voice, Om. You might spoil their moment ", she chided, blocking them again.

" Henh ? Di, are you fine ? What's with you ? ", Rudra scratched his head. " I'm fine. Stop asking ", Mallika scowled, pushing the hair strands off her face.

" I'm done asking you, Mallika. Let me see what you're hiding from us ", Omkara hit down her hand to walk ahead. " Shivaay and Annika—— ", she paused, and Om stopped to listen to further.

" They're making out. In the kitchen ", she finished looking everywhere but them. Omkara, and Rudra stood numb to grasp the information. They glanced at each other. Time to get awkward, like shit!

" Okay. Let's be mature ", Mallika sounded spontaneously somewhat uncomfortably. " We—we need to stop them. I mean, Om please help me ", said Rudra helplessly.

" They'll run out of the Mansion in embarrassment. And, don't be heartless, Rudy. A, one from you both must distract the elders from entering the kitchen. B, one from you both should stand with me like a —— ", before Mallika could finish Rudra interrupted, " Shield. Like a shield. Right ? ".

" Exactly! Now divide the work! ", Mallika hurried them. " I'll——No. Rudy will accompany you. I'll keep the elders away from here. All the best, Rudra! ", Omkara sprinted leaving an unwieldy little brother behind.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen. " God! I love you ", Shivaay said trailing his fingers down to her thigh. Annika moaned into his mouth. Their mouth engaged in a determined kiss whilst his hands travelled inside her white embroidered top to press her globes. She wheezed, and he increased the urgency.

Omkara who came to the hall, scratched his forehead in tension. Now, he needs the most unlikely friend of him. A lie. " Da..Dadi! Mom! Chotti Maa! ", he exclaimed in fake pain, and fell straight on the sofa, head on dadi's lap. He kept his legs on his mother's lap, and held Pinky's hand who kneeled down worriedly.

Annika tilted her head, and Shivaay pressed his lips on her sensitive neck. " I love you, Shivaay ", she breathed hard pushing his face into her crook. Shivaay's lips curved up against her skin. " I love you too, Annie ", he confessed taking her skin between his teeth.

Mallika, and Rudra were inwardly crying out in awkwardness. Rudra tightly shut his eyes, and ears when he heard groans from the kitchen. " Didi, they're making sounds ", Rudra almost cried. He may claimed to be the child of the house but he's mature enough to understand moans, groans, and skeleton bones.