Veni. Vidi. Amavi

Veni. Vidi. Amavi - We came. We saw. We loved.

|| Shot on Narbhi ||

Prompt : "I think I love you," he whispered into her ears as she stood wrapped in his arms.

Given by : MrsMehta_writes

************

"Miss Chandana. You have to come. Its an order!"

"Don't even try to practice your SSO skills with me. Mister Mehta," Surbhi giggled hearing his low-key sigh on the other line.

"Surbhi yarr. It won't take hours," Nakuul whined whist struggling with his shirt buttons.

"Fine, N. I'm coming." She held the call with a smile. She'd already realised she have a crush on him, and that's okay. He's her best work mate, a great man.

A simple smile of him would work wonders in her. Surbhi is so proud of her hair but it wasn't the best feeling until he plays with it. Today, he'd invited her for a evening date. That fair kitten is definitely good enough to do something today.

"Babe. My Instagram hit 2 million followers. That calls for a party."

She tried hard to ditch the date. For Surbhi, Sunday evening is a languid evening. But its undoubtedly impossible having him in her speed dial. She moved towards her wardrobe. She chose a white lace shirt evening dress. He sent a snap of his attire, of course she have to be coordinating.

On the other side, Nakuul was staring at his reflection on the dressing table mirror. He's nervous. Damn that's super visible. He can't think straight from the morning. He put knife in the wrong pocket, and then panicked when he couldn't find it. There goes his happy wheat pancakes with berries, mint, walnuts, and yogurt brekkie.

"Nakuul. Surbhi is here." He heard his sister calling him out. He pressed his forehead with thumb and index tip, calming down himself.

"Were you doing something illegal inside the room ? Move aside." Nakuul glowered at his sister, and walked passed her. She know, finally the day he have been dreading is here. And he can't halt his emotions in check. She just wished the best for him.

"Gorgeous as always." Nakuul encircled his hands around her waist for a brief hug. He pecked her cheeks soundly and moved back.

"Flirty as always."

"Surbhi Chandna, darling. It's a compliment. Well, how do I look ?" He widened his arms in the air and raised his brows in anticipation.

"Handsome as always." They chuckled together. "Hurm. Coordinating game is on point. Are we ?" Nakuul groaned turning towards his sister.

"We're getting late. Get my car." Surbhi nodded taking the car key from his clutch. His sister gulped her giggles. "Come on, bro. You'll be a useless on this date if you pass out in anxiety before you even get there."

"Wish me luck." She hugged him. Inputting the much needed confidence, he walked towards his car. He saw her leaning on the closed car door waiting for him. What's there to freak out ? That's his Surbhi ji after all.

"No dinner. No candle light. No rose. No music. You call this a date ? What on earth, N ?!" Nakuul laughed pulling her cheeks. He held her hand and she entwined their fingers like they're created to be moulded together.

"Where are you taking me ? Is there any restaurant up there ?" Surbhi panted climbing up the hillock with him. "Mind full of foods." He teased pulling her to match his pace.

"Oh, boy. Nakuul, can you explain in short words, why are we assigned to this hill chill ?" Nakuul closed the distance between them and pulled her closer to him wrapping his arms around her. Her arms that held him were soft, yet strong. He took a deep breath, and she stroked his back.

"Surbhi. I think I love you," he whispered into her ears as she stood wrapped in his arms. "You're trying to kill me," she gasped and she could feel his smile on her cheek.

"I want you." He withdrew from the hug. He kept his hands on her waist. Not like a lover boy but a gentleman. There was something so warm, something that felt right, smelt right.

"I want all of you. I want you inside and out. I want you catching your breath. I want you aching for me like I ache for you. I want to love you. I want to grow possessive for you." Trust this man to propose with the usage of such words. Surbhi felt the heart rise up to her cheeks as Nakuul looked into her eyes.

"I want to be your best friend you fall hopelessly in love with. I want you to flaunt you got the world's best boyfriend as I got you. I want to count the love bites we leave on each other." She grinned pulling him closer. She lost herself in his twinkling blue eyes. They silently breathed the love.

"I want to hear you calling me SSO. For a lifetime, Surbhi."

"I love you SSO." He frowned.

"I, Nakuul Mehta proposed you." She laughed on his face. He's being annoyed on himself. "Fine. I love you. Milky boi," she whispered on his lips.

"I love you too. Babydoll." His right hand behind her neck, the other wrapped wrapped around her waist. He kissed her, melting into her. Their lips fit like two puzzle pieces. The way she shuddered as he played with her hair made him held her tighter and tighter.

"I always dreamt about you kissing you. On your lips." He panted on her lips. "Cheapde." She threw her arms around him.

"Only yours." This was the love they'd waited for, prayed for. They hugged all the tighter. That night, Nakuul posted their intimate selfie, officially declaring their relationship. It's time for combustion.

The End.

Hope it lives up to your satisfaction, paahji!

________________________________________
Gratitude, Love Comrade.