Felix Culpa - 1

Felix Culpa - Happy Faults

Words Count : 1467 Words

Rated : Mature

****************

" Oh My God! I just can't believe this. Shivaay and Annika! ", Mallika's elation echoed the Oberoi Mansion. Shivaay smiled, his eyes focused on his gorgeous wife.

Omkara nudged Rudra's elbow who was pondering into the potato chips. Shivaay gazed at Annika's face, not moving the arms he'd wrapped around her waist. They do PDA. Way much. But, they're cute. Each Oberoi members acknowledge it as a matter of undeniable fact.

" Annika. I thought you're not attracted to him ? ", Mallika poked fun at their moment. 

" Mallika, please. No one could hold out against Shivaay Singh Oberoi's charm ", he boasted whilst everyone rolled their eyes. But, Annika's eyes would have probably roll till the back of her skull, from the counts of their first meeting. Let's not talk about the bed! She never keep a count there.

" Shivaay, we're not interested in your vain boasting ", chided Mallika whilst taking seat beside Annika.

" Teachers taught us that truth is good, and when I say the truth, everybody gets offended! This is not fair. Just not! ", Shivaay complaint pinching his nose bridge. Annika gave away low giggles, and softly massaged the pinched spot.

Mallika couldn't help but admire the duo. The 'Shivaay' she befriended, and the 'Shivaay' she's having be seated beside are totally different. Having his wife beside. The smile which is playing along his lips, the happiness glowing on his face, the possessive intimacy are something naturally beautiful. Mallika never knew he can be an idiot, a lover, a Romeo until she witness the admiration he has been carrying in his aura around his wife. His Paanika.

" Duh! Annika, you tell me. How did you even agreed to marry this snobbish specimen ?! ", Mallika pulled Annika to herself. Shivaay's hand moved away from her waist. Both in reflex and guilty. Omkara and Rudra stayed silent.

" Oh My Mata! Mallika, when you comes ? ", Pinky's ever-so-lovely loudness caught their attention. Mallika left Annika's side to greet the elders. All the while, one's face remained downcast.

" Follow me. To the kitchen ", Annika's light whisper hit his eardrum for which he nodded.

" He's still regretting, O ", said Rudra looking at Omkara. He cannot tolerate the sorrow, indifference between his most favourite couple. Even though, happy is what he feels when Annika walks in his life as his cool Bhabhi, yet a part of him sting. Still.

" Some wounds are meant to be left untreated, Rudy. Nothing can be undone ", Omkara patted his lap with tight lips. A little portion of Omkara's honest heart still never forgive him. That's a battle.

Rudra looked behind to notice Mallika talking with Dadi, and whispered, " We should not tell this to Mallika didi ". Om gave an understanding nod.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen. Annika leaned her back on the kitchen counter, and folded her hands above chest. She was gazing at her husband who's conducting a clear silent affair. " I'm not attached with the floor. Look at me, Shivaay! ", she said in a flat voice which made no affects in him.