Chapter 3 Kiss? *flash back*

The morning greeted me with bitterness. I shiver from the cold snuggling more into my sheets.Just by this I can tell winter is here.Christmas will be arriving soon.I use to hate winter for its color.The color white for which winter claims.But shisui changed that with something so simple.I giggle remembering that.I didn't even know what was at that time. let me tell you.A kiss had changed my mind.

*****************************************************Flash back*

                                                  I wake up feeling happy.Today was Christmas!I jump out of bed stumbling a bit till someone catches me.The person sets me down on to the cold floor.I try to figure out who it was.(she doesn't know any jutsus yet)I put my small delicate hands on their face.I start feeling their face.The person was smiling as I could tell.I tilt my head putting together a picture in my head.Its Shisui.

                                                 "Shisui!" I tackle him with all my might.I barry my face into his chest hugging him.He chuckles at my reaction.I missed him so much.I start to sniffle of this.He starts getting worried.He panics asking if he had done something to upset me.I just sniffle once more and wipe away all my tears."uh uh i am fine its just that I missed you a lot" shaking my head looking at the floor shuffling my feet while blushing deeply.

                                                      "So you missed me huh?" He says "Yeah I thought you wouldn't come"I say nervously.He just laughs and ruffles my hair."Well today is your lucky day! I will be taking you out the whole day! Hah!" He shouts.My blinds eyes widen with excitement. I jump onto him making him land on his back. I giggle and laugh.I was so happy!

                                             He picks me up putting me on my wheel chair while spinning me making me laugh more. He starts pushing the chair through the hospital .He starts telling me jokes and adventures. This went through the whole day.I didn’t care about anything else just that I was with him.He made each day worth living.We went through the village visiting shops.

                                                As we did I kept on hearing whispers around us.They kept on mentioning me and Shisui.The word love also was mentioned."Hisana?" He asks "Hm Shisui" I say looking where his voice was coming from."Do you want to go to lay under the Sakura  tree while they are still blooming" He suggests.I smile at him nodding.

                                                   He leads us through the village towards a field with Sakura tree in the middle he tells me.I hear the wind howling with sounds of bird tweeting.To me it sounded as if music.We arrive at the tree shortly.Shisui grabs me helping me up.He takes me to the tree setting me down.He lays down right next to me.I crawl to him putting my head on his lap.

                                                      He stiffens but calms down.He runs his fingers through my hair softly.I snuggle more into his lap getting comfortable.I sigh and enjoy the moment.The wind gently brings a light cold breeze.I shiver at that.Shisui brings me closer for warmth.We stay there for until I ask him something.

                                                       "Shisui can I ask you something?" i ask looking up at him.He nods at me to continue."What is a kiss" Shisui starts to stutter trying to explain with his heart beating faster than usual..Was a kiss really hard to explain tilting my head.He then stops and drops his head bowing sighing  of what I am thinking.I feel his head pick up once more and looking at me.