Wanted

I feel a sudden a whoosh of air as I was transported.I was in someones arms which by chakra was Kakashi sensei.I heared my brother panick.

Over a few minutes sensei finally intervines saving everyone.I was on top of his shoulder.It felt weird since I always felt the ground underneath my feet.

  (time skip)

I stayed on sensei shoulder until we reached the boat.He gently set me on the bat as if I break.

After everyone gets in the boat I am once handled again.Seriously I can handle myself.I was put onto a lap which was sensei once again.

    I thought I be used to being treated like this but I will never be.I fall asleep after a while.It was dark and I felt nothing.

     It wasn't fair I couldn't dream but everyone else could.Black a color darker than white to me.All a sudden I was shaked awake.

 I yawn an stretch.I am taken out the boat an put on sensei's shoulder.I could hear everyone else say how the place was wonderful.

    My fists tighten.Its not fair.I then feel something wet fall on my face.I had let a tear fall out.My heart felt heavier sigh.We continue our journey.

Brother seemed to be agitated by the chakra waves he was sending out.I hear him run up ahead an throw kunai around us making us nervous.

I hear him almost accidentally hit a rabbit.I then feel Sensei tense up and pull me down on the ground."Every one Duck!" He shouts.

  I hear a thunk hit the tree and a figure land on it.I was on the ground but landed on my feet.I then hear brother try to attack the figure but stopped by Kakashi.Kakashi says"No this guy is too powerful for you I will handle him.His name is Zabuza Momochi"I then her everyone gasp.

What was going on dang it! "Well isn't the Copy cat ninja and the blind princess" Zabuza states.My body tenses up when he says one of my nicknames.I didn't anyone wuld recognize and  find me.

"What does he blind princess?" Big brother asks."He is talking about your sister ,Naruto" Kakashi answers."Yes your dear siste.Didn't you she is wanted.She holds talents in that weak body of hers.This will be good" Zabuza states.

+__+_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

AND LOVE!!! ^3^