Chunin exams

Previosly...

A crash happens snapping me out of thought.I smile I knew it was Anko, always making an entrance."Hey brats don't start celebrating! The second part of the Chunin exams is about to begin! Oh! Hey Hisana!!" Anko is just Anko

&&&&&&&&&&&&******************&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7

I hear Ibiki sigh at Anko antics. " You're early Anko" he says to her." Haha my bad!" She responds jokingly. I hear her shift around probably looking at the class. "well well what do we have here.There's so many participants this year." she snarkily said.I sense the room the room tense up." She then says sadistically " well when I'm done with them there'll be half." "We do have a good batch this year" Ibiki inputs.

My mind starts to wander off about how the exams will be. Will I be the weak link of my group? More questions began to pop into my mind. My mind fills with doubt about myself. everyone starts to fill out of the classroom. As i think I dont notice a presence come up to me. I feel a hand on top of my ruffling my hair. I knock away the hand but grasp it.

I guide my delicate hands over the large rough one. It was ibikis hand that i held." Are you sure about this Hisana? This exam is nothin to take lightly." He tells me sofly. " I have to, not only to become a chunin. To prove everyone but most of all to prove to myself that i can do anything a true ninja can do even if I am blind."

I stand up from my seat. I guide myself towards my team mates who awaited for me. I could tell that they were nerous due to me talking to ibiki. I feel someone grab on to my hand. It was sasuke he flips my hand over. he starts to write on my hand i interpret them.'do you want a lift' I nod towards him. I hear him walk closer to me. i hear shifting in front of me telling me he was bending for me to get on. I do so making sure i didnt hit him. He grasps me and we start to walk away.

I sense my brother and sakura following along. we were heading towards our next destination. the forest of death where our 2nd part of the exam takes place. I felt nevous but at the same time excited for it. I wonder what the forest contains for us. We come to a stop. Anko starts to explain the exam that we were going to take. I could feel fear,excitment,and bloodlust fill the air.

Although it seems my brother is the only one not taking it serious. " Oh Im so scared" He says. I think he was doing some sort of movement. All a sudden I hear whistling. It was kunai by the sound of it. " well well what do we have here? People like you are the first one to die" Anko replies to my brother. Some times I wonder if we really are related.

We continue on with the exam. I feel someone hand me a paper. It's our scroll. They are trusting me with the scroll?! Oh dear!

$:$4$4$4$:

Sorry sorry sorry I've been busy! I'm starting school again! Sorry sorry

Comment please!

Vote

Follow

And love!