The color white

PROLOGUE:

My name Hisana Uzamaki 13 years old living in a hospital of my condition.This is my story.White is all I see each day.I lay here each day thinking 'what will I do" I can't do anything or go anywhere.This hospital is my home and prison. I wish to be free like the birds outside I hear each day outside my window..I hear the door open and close.It won't matter if I see who it is I am blind.I sense things with my ears hearing heartbeats and sounds.I can tell who is there and what is there.All my life I see the color white.Who will color my blank life with vibrant colors I yearn to see.Who?

Name:Hisana Uzamaki

Age:13

Birthday: December 13

Likes: Brother, Pranks, Music, Writing books, Sweets, Dream, and color

Dislikes: Violence, looked down upon of her condition, War and White

Talents: Singing, Sound manipulation,Dedecting things, and Writing

Condition: Blind at birth

Dream: Someone to paint her blank canvas with colors

Past: She lived in hospital all her life.She only went outside for only a few minutes.She loves for her brother deeply always wanting to be there for him.Without her noticing she uses chakra to sense things even when hiding.The chakra hightens her senses past their normal states.She is targeted for her talents by many.

Lover: Alright fans I need help on this I need who will love her.

choices:

Gaara 4 votes

Sasuke 1 vote

Itachi 5 votes

Neji 4 vote

Shikamaru 1 vote

Hidan 1 vote

NO NARUTO!!!

Gaara and Itachi winn!

&'*"&$*$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$*$*$&$*$&$&#&#&$#%#&#&4&4%#%#%#

Okay this story was from my maybe stories book. @Sasukelove12 said I should post this book. She has AWESOME book that you HAVE to read.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

AND LOVE

P.S. THANKS @Sasukelove12 X3