Kidnapped

*Hime=princess

Just after saying that Kakashi and Zabuza went into battle.I felt vibrations come from their fierce battle.How did he know!? I thought I only knew.The battle went on until I heard my teammate (Sakura) screamed.Kakashi was trapped in a water bubble.

I could feel my teammates panicking.I didn't know what to do.I then thought of something but then everything went from white to black the other color I most despised.My body felt as if it was falling.What was going on?

I then feel warmness come to my blind eyes.I flutter my eyes open to be once  more greeted by white.I never will get used to it.I noticed I was on a bed. I then feel a presence next to me. My body stiffened at this. I did not know this presence for it was not my team.

To make sure the presence did not notice I send out little waves of chakra.The chakra bounces back to me giving me the shape of the place.I was not somewhere I was I am supposed to be."It seems you are awake hime. I am Haku" The presence introducing themself.

"I will take you to Zabuza now." He says. He gentles lifts both of my arms taking me out of the bed I was resting in.My feet meet the cold floor.I could now tell I was not in my nin outfit but in a simple kimono.Haku loops one arm of mine into his and grabing my hand too.

He lead me with care as if I would break any moment.I felt a other presence up ahead of us but I already this presence. It was Zabuza but I knew he was injured by checking his chakra.Haku sets me on a chair next to where Zabuza.I put my hands on my land putting them together.

I sat there feeling uncomfortable but then I felt 3 more up coming presences coming to us.One of them felt sinister making me shiver.They come to where they are. I could feel them standing in front of us.The sinister one started talking but his words made Zabuza and Haku angry since both chakra sparked up.

"Well well look what we have here. Isn't this one such a beuty" The sinister one speaks.I feel my body cover with bumps.I felt as if I was going to throw up.I tighten my hands grip on each other msking me stop from doing that.Fear ran through me.Then something happened.

The two presence were going to kill Zabuza. I could feel it. In a sec I felt Haku take care of them.With that the presences leave.I let out a breathe that I didn't notice I was holding.My body was shaking from it.

*Time skip*

Days have passed and I had stayed here captive.Zabuza had finally healed.He was ready to battle sensei once more but Haku was also going to take part.They were going to take me with the.As we leave Haku puts me in his arms princess style.

Over the days I had gotten to know Haku.I even knew how his faced looked.He was very pretty for his age.Even though I told him my name he kept calling me hime.I blushed each time we went into contact.I went back to paying attention when we had stopped.

We were at the battle to which is the unfinished bridge I am guessing.Haku puts me down letting me stand.I suddenly felt presences coming our way. It was brother and teaam 7 ! Why did they come? Did they know I was here or was cause of Zabuza.

I sense them in front of us.I sensed them tense when they noticed me. "Hisana!" my sensei shouted."Sensei" I shouted back. Then Zabuza spoke saying something that chilled me to the bones." Once I am done with you Kakashi I will kill the rest of your pathetic group"

The battle had begun. I could sense every movement that took place in the battle when activating my jutsu. But then a other battle took place. It was Haku vs Sasuke. I didn't want neither of them getting hurt.Although I never really knew Sasuke he was still impotant to me.

My brother later came into their battle trying to help Sasuke. At that moment I felt so useless. Why couldn't I do anything. I clench my fists knowing I was unable to do anything.The battles continued but then Sasuke presence had disappeared.No he couldn't have!

Dark sinister chakra came out of no where. It was coming  from my brother! Everything after that went quickly.Naruto attacked Haku at the same time Sensei was going to kill Zabuza.Silence came.I sensed Haku was dead after protecting Zabuza from death.

" No no no HAKU!!!" I screamed.I ran over to where his body was using my sensory jutsu at the fullest.I quickly arrive to it dropping on to my knees. I cover my face with my hands sobbing. Naruto starts yelling at Zabuza making the demon of the mist go to his senses.

All in a sec it was ruined when the sinister presence cam back. It was in front of me and Haku's body. He said some words then kicking the body. Anger grew in me. How dare he!

I stand up with my fists trembling."Unforgivable!" I yell slamming my fist into the sinster presence. The presence flew back smashing into others  that I did not notice that were there before.

Zabuza then says something to us then attacks. He kills the sinister presence and drops exhausted.The other get angry then try attacking us but are stopped by the village reinforcements and Kakashi.The remaining go running away.

After sensei go over to Zabuza picking him up placing him next to Haku.He speaks once more and falls silent just looking at Haku. Suddenly I felt coldness fall on me. It was snow. Was Haku crying for Zabuza. I then grab Haku's hand and whisper softly."thank you"

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((999

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

AND LOVE