Chapter 4: Over Protective

At school Jade was very popular among the "boys" and that's exactly what she thought. "Boys. Not Men." She had been told countless times by her Father to get married and settle down already, her mother wasn't a fan of the idea but she had to agree. Jade needed a bigger group of friends.

The boys brought her a variety of flowers and gifts. She never accepted them. They thought showering her in gifts was the right way to get to her heart. But everyone knows. Money doesn't buy happiness.

Of course she wasn't mean enough to diss all these "boys" and there countless efforts at her. But She had a friend. Angelica.

Angelica came from a rich family such as her, they were both introduced at a young age by both of their parents. At first they were almost rivals, but over time they grew to be friends, no. Sisters. Angelica always protected Jade in school and gladly punched boys in the gut who came upon to strong on Jade.

While walking through the halls during 3 period she saw a man approach her. He leaned against her locker and held something in his hand. Of course she always pretty timid but this time she wanted to show her mean side. She was going to tell him off her self.

"Go away! I don't want your presents ! Or anything you have to offer you punk! You delinquent ! I'm not looking for any boyfriends !" She yelled with her eyes closed.

"Well I guess that makes two of us." Said a familiar voice

She looked up at the tall figure and immediately recognized him.

"P-Peter! I-I didn't think! I t-thought you were going to.." She said stuttering with blushed pink cheeks of embarrassment.

"Calm down shortcake I know you thought I was somebody else I just came to-" he stopped talking after a large grunt and a crash to floor was heard.

"Pete.." She turned her head and saw what had happened

There. In the middle of the hallway laid Peter on the ground moaning and clenching his stomach. And right above him with clenched fist. Was Angelica.

"What do you think your doing huh? You think you can just approach my sister like that? You think she wants some dirty scumbag like you!?"

"Ughh you son of a-" he groaned on the floor.

"Angelica !! He was a friend ! " Jade said running towards Peter who was still on the floor catching his breath.

"I-I'm so s-sorry !" Angelica said helping Peter up.