Chapter 12: Car seats, are comfortable.

"Are you sure ? " Pete asked.

"Yeah. Of course" jade smiled.

~~~~~~

Jade had explained about the fights with her mother for the past couple of months. Her mother hated her for a reason she did not understand. She was always going against her. Her father never really got involved into these types of problems, he usually just left or pretended to not hear.

Jade was not going back, not until that devil of a woman left her house. Peter had offered her a bed at his place. She refused,

"You've already helped me so much Pete." She said simply, she didn't want to bother Peter more than she had to.

Before she had left her house she hadn't gotten a hold of one of her fathers cars. She knew how to drive of course. But she usually was driven around by someone else. After she refused Peter's offer she left in her car, she told him she had a place to stay at.

"Well.. Okay." Peter said. "But if anything happens, just call me okay?" He said as he gave her a hug and left. She nodded and waved as he drove away. It was already pretty late, she should go to sleep.

She crawled into the drivers seat, reclined the leather seat. And closed her eyes. This was her place for the next couple of weeks.

~~~~~~

"Yeah anyways, how's you and Jade doing?" Jake asked as he sat in front Peter as they ate at a local taco place.

"Well I'm not sure what to think...." Peter said "I mean, I like her, at least I think I like her. We kissed and...."

"Woah woah woah.!" Jake said as he sat upright in his chair. "You guys did what ?! " he said excitied.

"Well we kissed, but I was kinda fucked up so my head wasn't straight. But.. I'm just not sure man." Peter said as he drank from his cup.

"She's better than any of your previous ex's " he said joking.

"Yeah...she sure is." Peter said smiling at himself,

"Speak of the devil." Said Jake as he turned in his chair. On the other side of the food stand, was Jade walking, she had a bag in her hand and was walking towards her white car, which was parked in the other side of the road. Peter and Jake got up and followed her to her car,

She got inside her car, she sat staring down at the bag opening it. Peter went up to the window, but before he knock on the car window he saw what was inside. Wrappers, and blankets, and plastic cups. They all filled the car as if it was flooded with trash. She was holding a burger and fries in her lap, that's what was in the bag. He saw pillows and blankets in the back seat.

She had been sleeping in her car, because she didn't want to bother him..

"Hey." Peter said as he knocked on the car window.

Jade scarred from the knock dropped her burger and looked at Peter with a mouth filled of half chewed burger.

"Hi.." She said rolling down her window as she chewed the rest of the burger.

"You've been sleeping in your car this past week? " Jake asked.

"It's okay! Really! Car seats are pretty comfortable." Jade said looking down at her feet.

"Let's go." Peter said,

"What? Where!?" Jade asked.

"My apartment." Peter said.