21

Yeosang's pov

   "Can I take Sunny out today?" I asked San and Wooyoung sweetly. They glanced at each other before nodding.

   "We don't see why not. Would you like for any of us to come with you?" San asked. I shrugged and picked up Sunny from her crib.

   "Hi, my little love. How are you today?" I asked her as I changed her diaper. She made baby noises and tried to roll away.

   "You can't roll away from me, young lady!" I laughed and finished fastening her diaper. I pulled a pink tutu on over her unicorn shirt and leggings and smiled at her.

   "Aww, you're adorable!" I cooed and picked her up. Come on, let's go shopping for things for your dads. Shhh, don't tell them!" I laughed as she cooed louder. I glanced back at San and Wooyoung.

  "Don't worry, I've got her!" I smiled and carried her on my hip to the closest mall. We entered and went into a store.

   "Do you think daddy Woo will like this?" I asked Sunny as she nodded. I smiled widely and kissed her forehead.

   "You're adorable!" I exclaimed. I felt eyes on us and put the item back. I quickly picked her up and speed walked out of the store.

   A hand gripped my shoulder and pulled me back.

   "Where are you going, Kang? Didn't think we would find you after all of this time?" A man in all black asked as he sized me up and down.

   "Let me give my daughter back to her fathers, then you can take me. Don't hurt Sunny, or I won't go so easily," I demanded. He gave it a little thought as more men in black came toward us.

   "No. Then it won't be as much fun!" A male with fire red hair claimed. It was so similar to Mingi's that it scared me.

   "Mingi?" I asked softly. The male pulled off his mask with a smirk.

  "Taeyong." He snarled. I gasped.

   "I thought you were part of a kpop group- "

  "We are one of the top male kpop groups, but we still wanted to keep our gang title. So, we decided to kidnap our rivals." Taeyong laughed and snatched Sunny from me.

   "Taeyong, she's innocent! Leave Sunny out of this!" I demanded. Taeyong shook his head and gently tapped her nose.

   "I've always wanted a daughter of my own. Maybe now I will." He claimed and walked away as his groupmates jumped on me.

  "Give me back my daughter!" I shouted as I tried to fight off the men on me. I got free and ran towards him, only to be shot in my thigh. I fell to the ground.

   "I'm so sorry, Sunny," I sobbed as I grabbed my cracked phone from my pocket.

   "San, Woo, I'm sorry. My past came back to haunt us. NCT took her and shot me," I claimed as a man took my phone.

   "No more talking, Kang." He snarled and placed a rag over my mouth and nose.

  I soon passed out from the fumes of chloroform.