5

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Were you waiting for me to be fully asleep so you can touch me" He grunted, "or were you waiting for the perfect time to kill me?" He said as a smirk appeared on his face.

"..." Gundhams face turned to shock, he gripped onto his scarf and started panting, "none..."

"Really?" Souda asked, "then... were you going to masturbate to me sleeping" "Or even better yet..."

He jumped on the bed and hugged Gundham from behind..

"You wanted to be friends~" He whispered in his ear.

Gundham just scoffed, "I do..."

"Bro, your such a creep" Souda whispered, letting go of Gundham, "why would you sneak inside my house just to say you wanted to be friends, you coulda told me tomorrow at school" He groaned, "get out"

"B-"

"Get out!"

Kazuichi shoved Gundham off the bed and opened the restroom door, "you have to climb out the window"

"..." Tanaka sighed and escaped through he window.

"... Man... That dumbass" Souda grunted, shutting his widow, "... What was the actual reason he came here...?"

He picked up the object that fell on the floor and put it on the dresser.

"... Gundhams kinda cute though... I would actually feel kinda bad when I kill him" He murmured.

He looked in the mirror and chuckled, "this hoodie makes me look gay"

"..." He touched stomach and sighed, "it hurts..."

- - - -

Gundham stared out the window and smirked, "so his room is just next to that window hmm.. It seems possible, wait... Did I just agree to being his 'friend'" He blushed, "no, a supreme such as myself will not become friends with such a low life creature!"

He grabbed his scarf and fixed it, "...is Kazuichi... Waving at me...?" He looked up and chuckled softly, he waved back and hid his face in his scarf, "... His smile is quite...adorable..."

He turned back around and made his way to his house.

"... Hopefully i did not get caught, not only for sneaking out, but for my duty to permanently eliminating him..."

He looked around and fixed his jacket, boy was it getting cold.

He ran to his house, it was only a few blocks away from Kazuichis house.

He stopped at the window and jumped.

"Gundham...?" A voice asked.

"... Gundy? What...?"

Tanaka looked down only to see his mom, how did he not notice her there?

She gasped and realized what he did, "gundham... Did you sneak... Out?" She cried, "A-Angel... Why exactly are you out here? It's cold?!" Gundham shouted, taking his jacket off and covering her with it.

"..." She looked up at her son and frowned, "... I went to your room and... Your hamsters were asleep, but there was no sign of you there..."

"... And... The window was open..."

She took a deep breath and let it out, "Gundham sweety, where exactly did you go?"

"... It was only a familiars house, there is no need to worry..."

"... Gundham, was your friend a girl?"

"... No..."

"Oh! That's good, I was making sure nothing was happening there" She smiled, "but for reals, Gundy Darling, you should never run off like that, you scared me..."

"... I apologize..."

"You were out for quite a long time... What happened there?" She asked, opening the house door.

"... Nothing..."

"... Gundham, is there something your hiding from me?"

"..." Tanakas eyes widened, "no... I would never lie to my precious angel..."

"... Be truthful right now..."

She closed the door and locked it, "..."

"... Did you guys maybe.."

"... No, we simply talked..."

"... Why couldn't you guys talk at school?" She asked, grabbing Gundhams hand and sitting down on the couch, him sitting next to her.

"...."

"... Gundham, if your dating him, its fi-"

"We aren't in any sort of romantic relationship! He is merely a target I am told to eliminate!" Gundham growled.

"..."

Akumi paused, "Gundham... What...- What are you?" She asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"... I-I apologize... I was angered by the amount of questions you were asking, I did not mean t-"

"Go to your room Gundham..." She whispered, "Wait, allow me to expla-"

"Gundham, go to your room"

"I need to explain mysel-"

"gundham! For the love of your mother! Please go to your room! I'm not in the mood right now! Please!" She shouted.

"..." Tanaka took a step closer to his mom and hugged her.

"... I apologize, please forgive me..."

"..."

She stayed quiet, "... Gundham, what are you working as..."

"..."