4

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Gundham- his natural outfit except his hair is down.

Kazuichi- wearing a long black hoodie and only his undergarments.

"Mngh..." Kazuichi got off the floor and chuckled a bit, "sorry sir, I'll try being quiet, okay?"

"... Mhm..." He walked off and went back to the living room.

"... What an ass..." He murmured, closing his bedroom door.

He got back on his bed and turned his lamp on...

A shadow under his bed...?

He just ignored it, thinking it was probably all the mess he has under there.

As he slowly lifted his covers, he closed his eyes.

"..." Gundham crawled out the covers and stood there, staring at Kazuichi.

"...mn..." Souda whined.

"What seems to be his problem?" He wondered.

He stared and realized that Kazuichi wasn't tucked in right.

"...why am I even worried, a supreme overlord such as myself shouldn't worry about the commoners"

He tucked Kazuichi in and smiled, "...hes much better once he's stopped his pathetic bickering." He grunted, looking around Soudas room.

"..gh!" He layed his eyes on a plush that Kazuichi was holding.

A shark.

"...how disgraceful, it looks like it hasn't been washed for days" He whispered.

"... He likes sharks I suppose, though it does seem to make sense"

He grabbed Soudas arm and tried to force him to let go to the shark.

"Mmn.."

"..!" Gundham stared at Kazuichi, hoping he didn't wake the boy up.

"...ah...~"

"..." Gundhams face reddened, "...he is very disgusting, of course, he will always have his perverted schemes under his sleeves hm"

"...ha-ah..."

"When will he stop... It's very disturbing, I am trying to do my deed and he is being sinister"

He lightly grabbed Kazuichis hand and made him let go of the shark.

"...hm?"

Souda opened his eyes and yawned, "jeez..." He huffed, "..."

"Why does Mr Shark always fall on the floor..." He rubbed his eyes and pulled the plush onto the bed.

"...ergh...fuck... I hate having weird dreams like that..." He whined, "..."

Souda paused, "is someone here?"

He looked around and layed his eyes under the bed.

"... I know your here" He grunted.

"..." Tanaka closed his mouth and closed his eyes.

"... Get out"

"..."

"The he-"

Gundham came out from under Kazuichis bed and pinned him down on the floor.

"Wha-"

"G-Gundham?!" He screeched.

"... What are you doing here..."

"... What do you mean what am I doing here, I was merely... Visiting, the demon in your household has let me i-"

"Your lying, my dad wouldn't let me bring any guys over, he says it's gay" Souda murmured.

"..."

"... Gundham just spit it, what the hell are you doing h-... Oh, and... Uhm... Can you get off of me..." He blushed, pulling his hoodie down, "I'm not really wearing any pan-"

"I am aware of that"

"..." Kazuichi just glared at Gundham, "please get off... I fucking swear!" He groaned.

Gundham couldn't help but stroke Soudas hair, "Gundham... Please..." Souda whispered, "... I'll let you do whatever you want to me, please"

"... Kazuichi, don't say that so casually, first off, you do not give away your body to anyone, do you understand?" Gundham got off of Kazuichi and sat down on the others bed.

"Why are you here? Are you always watching me in my sleep?"

"... No... Today was the first..."

"Oh... A-And... Did you hear...?" He asked, his face turning red, "i-i always have uhm... Sex dreams..." He murmured.

"...Kazuichu got off his bed and went to the bathroom, "hmm.. You got in through the window"

"... Indeed, It was quite difficult but it was achievable"

"Yeah..."

Kazuichi pulled a black plain headband on and stared at Gundham, "why were you watching me in the first place?"

"Were you waiting for me to be fully asleep so you can touch me" He grunted, "or were you waiting for the perfect time to kill me?" He said as a smirk appeared on his face.

"..." Gundhams face turned to shock, he gripped onto his scarf and started panting, "non..."

"Really?" Souda asked, "then... We're you going to masturbate to me sleeping" "Or even better yet..."

He jumped on the bed and hugged Gundham from behind..

"You wanted to be friends~" He whispered in his ear.