7

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

He started to stab Gundhams neck slowly and softly.

"..."

"Ngh!"

"....but I won't..." He sighed, he let go of Gundhams neck and licked the bleeding spot, "...sorry man... Uhm... I feel bad, I like you a lot and I'm scared to kill ya" He murmured.

"... How pitiful... You could have killed me here and now but you have decided to retreat, how shameful" He smirked.

"Don't act all cocky! I'm the one who has the knife!" Souda growled.

"I am quite aware of that..."

"...aah! I'm so sorry!" Kazuichi chuckled nervously, "..."

"... You do not need to apologize for being so weak!" Gundham huffed.

"Man! Why are you saying that! Did you want to die or something?!"

Tanaka justs stared at him, "no, in fact I didn't"

"...ugh!" Kazuichi grabbed Gundhams neck and tilted his head, "... Man... It's just bleeding, it's not that deep, that's good..." He sighed, he started licking Gundhams injured neck, trying to help him, "... Ah..." Souda whispered, "... I'm weird too..."

"Sorry, i-"

"It's fine..."

"..."

".... No, I'm serious..."

Kazuichi walked inside a stall and got toilet paper, wetting it, "stay still..." He whispered.

He placed the wet paper towel on Gundhams neck and pressed on it, "... Are your hamsters in there? Did they... See me do that?" He asked, looking nervous.

"Are you frightened of them?" Tanaka smirked.

"No shit! They're rats!"

"... Don't tell them such a thing! They are merely in their temporary form!"

"... Yeah yeah..." Souda chuckled softly, "I love you.." He whispered.

"Hm? You love my four dark Devas of destruction?"

"..." Souda just stared at Gundham and shook his head, "never mind you delusional freak!" He grunted, leaving the restroom, "... Oh and.. Hope you feel better!" He smiled.

"..." Tanaka just stared at his neck, "..."

"... He... Pitys us, how pathetic" He grunted, "chuu!"

"No he does not Cham-P! Don't say such a thing about Kazuichi!"

"Chuu!"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"..." Cham-P just sighed and hid back in the scarf.

"..."

"... Cham-P, Kazuichi has explained that he loves you, he admitted it himself, wh-"

"CHUU!" Cham-P jumped out the scarf and ran off.

"Cham-P!" He called out.

"...how pitiful.."

He peaked out the restroom only to see Cham-P ran to Kazuichi.

"..."

"... Cham-P!" He shouted, picking them up from the floor.

"Woah! Gundham! Hey!" Souda chuckled nervously, "... Your not trying to kill me again, right?"

"Hm? No..." Tanaka blushed, messing with his scarf, "it's very odd that my devas have claimed that you have your interests on me, I tried to explain them that you-"

"Gundham...shut up" Souda grunted, "... O-Oh! I'm sorry  and a question!"

"... Mhm"

"... Do uhm.. People with Chuunibyou fall in love?"

"..." Gundham just scoffed, "no! Love is a disgraceful thing! No o-"

"... Oh..."

Kazuichi turned around and walked off.

"... Cham-P, why do you look angered?"

"Chuu! >:( "

"..."

"Ah... I see..."

- - - -

"Fuck Fuck Fuck!" Souda shouted.

He ran outside and sat underneath a  Cherry blossom tree, whiping his tears, "no...! You don't like him you understand!?" He shouted, lifting his knees or his chest, "... You don't... Fuyuhiko would get pissed..."

"..." He let out a big sigh and lifted his head up.

"Kazuichi... Are you... Alright?"

".. Hm?"