9

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(TW: RUSSIAN ROULETTE)

Souda grabbed it and pointed it at Gundham, "how about a game of Russian roulette?"

"..." Gundham smirked and kissed Kazuichis cheek, "of course..."

Gundham got the gun and pointed it to his head, "...Gundham... I-I was playing!" Souda whispered, looking around.

They were inside the abandoned mansion, where Fuyuhiko was.

"...Its a risk, but I am willing to make it"

"..." Kazuichi just smiled, "alright..."

*click*

"..."

Souda clapped his hands and whistled, "bravo! You did it babe!" He smiled, kissing his boyfriends cheek, "...right, but we came here for the lists... So..."

He turned to Fuyuhiko and chuckled, "sorry Fuyubro! I didn't mean for you to witness this!"

"... Yeah it's fine..."

"Now... Who's the target for today Yakuza?"

"... It might sound weird... But..."

"..." He took a deep breath and let it out.

"Mahiru Koizumi"

"no..!" Kazuichi shouted, "why would I kill a student in the same class as us?!"

"..." Fuyuhio turned to Gundham, he simply nodded his head.

"...see, your boyfriend is no pussy!" He laughed.

"...But..." He turned to Gundham and sighed, "... Why?"

"..quit acting like that, you agreed when it was Gundham"

Gundham only fixed his scarf, "I apologize my love, but..."

"..." Kazuichi looked down at the floor and grabbed Gundhams hand, "alright..."

-a few months later because I'm bored-

"Kyoko... It's strange... Have you checked the amount of bodys they're finding in the sewers?" Makoto murmured.

"Yes, I have... It's so much... It's slightly odd... I don't understand who is doing it..." She paused and gasped, "what if it was Junko Enoshima..."

"N-No! It can't be! She died! We saw her get crushed with a hydraulic press remember?"

"..." Kirigiri sighed and started writing on a paper.

"... Even a student at hopes peak went missing..." Naegi stated.

"..." 

"... Who was it?"

"... Mahiru Koizumi, the first person to notice she was missing was her girlfriend Hiyoko... I tried to explain that she was alright... But..."

"... We went to search down the sewers and we... Found her body there..." Kaede explained, holding Shuichis hand.

"... What..?" Kyoko turned to Makoto and stared at him, "was there any evidence?"

"A purple fabric and a wrench..."

"... Wrench huh?" She whispered, "... I would like you to call someone for me" She demanded.

"O-Of course babe-"

"Don't call me that when we're at work..." Kyoko blushed.

"Oh! Sorry!" He whispered.

"..."

"I need you to bring in.."

"Kazuichi Souda and Gundham Tanaka"

The End :3