Chapter 15

Hayes' pov|
So when I arrived at the beach with Natalie's friends I expected a slap on the face or horrible remarks on how I left Natalie and made her feel horrible, but that's the exact opposite. They told me how they were glad I had left her, saying it made her 'stronger' and that it made her realize her focuses in life, but with every good thing there is a bad. Jackson, Natalie's ex, said I was a compete prick and didn't deserve her, but he brightened up once we got to the beach. Apparently Natalie and Jackson go way back, like when they both lived in California back. When we arrived we set up the chairs and umbrellas and propped up the tables and set the pizzas and fruit trays on them. When Natalie's familiar white Mercedes pulled up I couldn't wait to see that jaw dropping smile. She walked out of the car and there it was; smiling away and making everyone drop what they were doing and run up to her. I realize that she saw me only moments after she saw her friends and she ran towards me jumping onto me.
"Your the best boyfriend ever!!" She screamed over and over again. I could already tell this day couldn't get any better.
----------
"Hayes get into the water right now!!!! It's not even cold!!!" She screamed at me. Ah really the Pacific Ocean feels like a ice bucket of water thrown on you in the middle of the winter.
"It might be cold!!" I yell with a smirk. If she wants me to get into the freeze trap then she's going to have to come and get me.
"Hayes Grier don't you dare make me come up on the beach and drag your sorry butt into the water!!" She said with a faint smirk.
"Do it I dare you!" I said and sat up from my towel.
"Fine I will.." She said and started walking up from the ocean. Once she reached the sand she started sprinting towards the area where I was sitting. "Hayessssssss please come we all know I can't carry you so can you please come in?" She asked in her puppy dog voice.
"But I can carry you!!" I said while picking Natalie up and running towards the ocean! I dived in the water and made my way further and further into the ocean. Once she was on top of me she looked down at me and kissed me.
------------
"HAYYYESSSS stop stealing all the blankets" Natalie said.
"Well I really can't do that when your sitting on my lap...." I said trying to tell her that I'm not the one at the Bondfire that keeps taking her things. Before we know it someone tips our chair back me we fall to the sand.
"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK!!!!! IM GOING TO KILL WHOEVER JUST DID THAT!!" She screamed.
"But you wouldn't want to kill us right?" Natalie turned around and instantly started running towards the voice.
"SHAWN, NASH,CAMERON,GILLINSKY, JOHNSTON?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!?!" She screamed while jumping up and down.
"Well we heard about this little bonfire and decided that we should come." Nash said with a sly smile.
"Well great now we have more company and more warmth around the fire!!" She said while running back towards the fire.
"Guys I want you to meet some of my good friends....Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Shawn Mendes, And Jack Gillinsky. So everyone be nice to them." She said with a smile.
"Natalie I brought my guitar..." Shawn said.
"OOOO PLEASE PLAY US SOMETHING!!!" Everyone said in unison.
"Okay this song is called never be alone." and he started strumming his guitar.
" I promise that one day I'll be around
I'll keep you safe
I'll keep you sound

Right now it's pretty crazy
And I don't know how to stop or slow it down

Hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay
So let me hold you for a little longer now

Take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone [x2]

When you miss me close your eyes
I may be far but never gone

When you fall sleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars

And hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone [x6]

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone
Never be alone."
When he finished I looked over at Natalie and she was crying.
"Ah Natalie why are you crying?" Cameron said in one of his voices to make anyone laugh.
"It's just because that situation he talked about in the song might happen soon and.....I don't know how I'm going to Handel it." She said in a sad whisper.
"WHAT?!" I screamed!
"Hayes I didn't want to tell you this way, but I never told you about this scholarship I got for softball.....I got in to NorCal and I'm leaving in 5 days...I'm sorry...."
"w-what? I can't loose you again I just got you back...NorCal is 6 hours away from here! I'm going to CSS down south! Natalie how is going to work!! Why didn't you FRICKING TELL ME! GOD IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED!!! ME TO BE UN HAPPY AGAIN!" I screamed in her face.
"H-Hayes I'm sorry, but don't you think your being a little selfish...I'm living out my dream you should be happy for
me not screaming in my face...." She said weakly.
"WELL MY DREAM WAS TO BE AN ACTOR, BUT WHEN THAT DIDNT WORK OUT AND WHEN I LEFT LA FOR A WHILE I ACTUALLY TOLD SOMEONE." I screamed again.
"You know what hayes thanks for today! But I'm done with you being selfish and inconsiderate of my feelings and choices. I'm done with you right now. I'm leaving in 5 days if you really care come tell me goodbye and send me off with love and care. But if you don't care about my dream then don't bother even showing up." She said and walked past me with her things got in her car and left. She left me again..but this time she said goodbye first.

_____________
Hey everyone so what a plot twist! Will hayes let her follow her dreams or will he hold her Back? Hahah we'll find out in the next chapters....