Chapter 10

Natalie's pov
I still can't open my eyes but I can hear just fine.
"Hope what are you doing here?" A familiar voice asks. Who? Sam.
"Your not supposed to be here someone might see you!" Sam said again in an angry voice. "Do you have the things?" Hope asks.
"Yes in my purse." Sam says.
"What the hell is it? Sam what does it do?" Hope says again. What are they going to do to me.
"It's what Jax wanted the venom. We will shoot it on her IV and she will die. Supposedly of natural causes." Sam says
Oh my god help help help. It takes all my energy to open my eyes but I do.
"H-Hope? What are you doing?" I ask scared of what she's going to do.
"NATALIE?!" Hope says scared but once she says that Sam shoves a pillow over my face.
"Help help h-help!"
I have the call button in my hand and I press it. A nurse comes running in and she see them. She calls security and they are both arrested. But Hope says something on the way out.
"Revenge comes with a huge price." And she looks down at my IV. The shot of venom was injected.
"OMG OMG OMG NURSE THEY OUT SOMETHING IN MY IV PLEASE HELP PLEASE! It's some kind of venom please p-pl-ease." My head again is dizzy and my vision is blurry all I can see Is people rushing to my side injecting me with more things and finally it goes black. My ears have that blank ring. And Iam convinced my life is done. But then I fell a shock on my heart. "Beep 1 beep 2 beep 3" the doctors chant out and I'am brought back to life.
"Your gonna be okay sweetie! Your gonna be okay. Shhh. It's gonna be okay." The nurse softly said to me while I winced in pain as they did it again again until my heart beat was stable.

Hayes pov
When I walked away from hoped. I went to the hospital. Only to find hope there but with another person. Sam. They both walked into natalie's room. I followed them. Hiding behind a medicine car I could only hear a better their conversations.
" I hear I have it." Sam says digging through her purse. "Jax's gave it to me this week." She was holding a purple liquid in a vile.
"This is the venom that will end that little bitch." Hope says.
How dare they say that to Natalie. They are murdering her. All of a sudden Natalie wakes up.
"Hope what are you doing?" Hope reacts and sam shoves a pillow over her face.
"God dammit!" I say under my breathe!
"Nurse nurse Natalie's awake!!" I scream.
The nurse reacts and runs to her room. I then get security to take sam and hope away. But the venom somehow made it in to the IV.
They are now rolling her bed to a specific room and all I can hear is shouting and buzzes and flashes.
"N-natalie? Please come through, I-I love you." I say as I fall to my knees. Just then Nicole runs through the door.
"OH MY GOD WHERE IS SHE PLEASE WHERE IS SHE!" She practically yells at the receptionist.
"Ma'am she was just rushed into surgery about 2 minuets ago. Please take a seat and-" she was caught off by Nicole.
"NO WHERE IS SHE I NEED TO SEE HER. WHAT ROOM IS SHE IN?" She again yells
"Surgery room 405 down the hall to your left." The receptionist says and presses the button to release her in.
"Thanks!" Nicole says and runs through the door and sees me.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TIME!" She yells but Dakota holds her back.
She falls to her knees once they see her through the window.
What have I done. Am I the reason for her injuries? Should I leave her for her best? But my thoughts were altered when I saw that disgusting face of the bastard who did this. Jax was looking through the window of the hospital doors with a smirk on his face.
Bzzt bzzt.
Unknown: did my little plan work? Lover boy.