Chapter 5

Natalie's pov
We were all dancing around the house. But hope wasn't here so I checked my phone.
Hope🍀: hey we're going to be like 5 minutes late. Sorry got caught up.
Me: okay see you soon

I closed my phone and my favorite song came on "break the rules" by Charlie xcx. "I don't want to go to school I just want to break the rules." I started to sway my hips to the beat of the song when the door bell rang.
I walked over and opened it.
It's hope and Hayes.
"Hey natalie this is Hayes my boyfriend." She said very much proud of herself.
"Wow.oh okay. Please come in.." I said looking inside to find someone anyone.
"EMA THERE HERE!!!" I screamed over the boom of the base in the background.
"Oh hope hey girl this must be your boyfriend...HAYES!" She said with complete shock.
"What in the actual heck are you doing here?!" She asked rudely.
"I'm her boyfriend. See." He said now kissing her lips passionately.
"H-Hayes not here, I'm sorry guys. What's the big deal?" She said not knowing any of our history.
before EmaLee could say anything I chirped in.
"Nothing. It's just he's famous and we were shocked." I said looking at her with bright eyes.
Please buy it please buy it.
"Oh okay! Yep my little sugar bear and I have been dating for 4 1/2 years now!" She said proudly.
"What?" I say and with that statement i excuse myself to the party.
"Please enjoy yourselves and tell me if you need anything. Hope." I could hear EmaLee say from behind me.
I go out onto the balcony and look at the city and the cost line.
"Some party huh." He said.
"Well my sister knows how to throw good get togethers." I say sarcastically.
Ding dong.
"Excuse me I Have to get that." I say and walk away from him.
I walk towards the door and open it up.
"Hey we heard there was a party going on." The brown headed brown eye boy said.
"Of course there is Matthew! Come in who are your friends?" I ask because there seems to be way more than just 1 guy.
"These are the boys form the original magcon. Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, Arron Carpenter, and this is mahogany lox, she's the only girl!" He said said introducing them all.
"Where's Shawn?" I ask
"Right here!" He screams from behind me and picks me up!
"Ahh stop please!! We are at a party.." I said pointing at my guests that just arrived.
"Well please come in and enjoy yourselves." I say trying to be the polite house guest.
Nash walks over to me and starts small talk.
"Wow I finally get to meet the natalie bergeron my annoying little brother talked about for months on end after that camp." He said sarcastically.
"What? He talked about me." I say short and sweet.
"yeah he always said how sorry he was that he never said goodbye and all that crap." He said waking away. Yet the doorbell rang again.
DING DONG DING DONG
I open the door and see KAITLYN!
"Kay what are you doing here?" I say while jumping up and down hugging her.
"Well since my cousins are here my mom said I could come here to!" She said excitedly!
Wow everyone's here who's gonna pop in next? I thought to myself.
Then all of a sudden a slight knock happened at the door.
I opened it to find a note in the floor saying. "Well look who we have her little miss natalie? Ah Knoxville wasn't exciting anymore without you. Can't wait to see you next
~jax. "
My face went from a tan gold to a pale white.
"What's he doing here?" I say under my breath.