Chapter 14

Okay guys I'm so sorry for such a long time until I updated so again so sorry! But I'm back now so I hope you enjoy this chapter.
--------------
Natalie's pov•
After me and Hayes' date I couldn't stop smiling and neither could he, His smile is contagious. He dropped me off at my house and said his goodbyes and drove off. I put my keys into the door and walked into the apartment to come face to face with, Georgi and EmaLee.
"SO HOW WAS THE DATE?!" Georgi screamed.
"Amazing" I said with a sigh and landed on the couch.
"Are you guys watching TVD without me?!" I scream right when I see Damon's glorious face appear on my tv screen.
"Ugh- maybe....we couldn't resist." EmaLee squealed out.
"But on the bright side Stefan left Elena so he's free now. Iam o right ladies..." Georgi said awkwardly in the background.
"You guys are hilarious." I say while getting up out off the couch.
"I'm going to hit the hay. See you guys in the morning." I say as I walk up to my sleeping chamber.
I get in the shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, and get in bed. I turn on my symphony playlist and drift off to sleep.
------------
The next morning I walk downstairs and made my usual bowl of Lucky charms and my ice-coffee. I took it out onto the porch and watched the ocean waves crash onto the beach. I was sitting on the swinging chair, when the sliding glass door opened;
"Hey." EmaLee said "guess who's back in town?"
"Who?" I said slightly intrigued.
"Allan's here and he wants to know if we want to go to the beach with him and all our old gang from Tennessee." She said proudly.
"Omg that means I will be able to see DAVIS,JACKSON,JOEY AND KAT!!!!" I practically scream out.
"Yep so get your lazy ass up!" I heard from behind EmaLee only to see Safy my all time best friend. (Besides Ema and Georgi).
"Oh my god are you freaking kidding me SAFY ARE YOU REALLY HERE?!" I almost passed out at the sight.
"Hell yeah I am and you need to get ready so we can get your pasty ass to the beach." She said and run up and hugged me.
"If anyone's pasty its you Hun bun." I said while running up stairs to my chamber.
I went into my bathroom and quickly changed into my monogrammed coral two piece. Georgi was already ready and so was ema, so we walked down the stairs and jumped into my car.
"We coming for you Hunnington beach!!" I screamed out of my window when we were driving down sunset towards the 605 freeway.
---------------
When I walked up to beach I barely believed my eyes: Joey, Kat, Jackson, Allan and, Davis were all standing in front of me.
"Guys I've missed you SOOO MUCH!" I screamed but that wasn't the surprise, it turns out Hayes payed for all of them and invited them out here.
"HAYES YOU ARE THE BEST FRICKING BOYFRIEND EVER!!" I screamed and run up to him and hugged the heck out of him.
"I'm glad you liked the gift." He said with a smug smile.
"You always know how to make me happy and that's probably the best gift any girl can have." I said and kissed his cheek lightly.
------
Shoutout to everyone who helped me with this chapter and my editor who makes sure my grammar is on point. Love you like crazy! Again I apologize for such a long time until I updated but I hope this makes up for it.
-Natalie