Chapter 11

Natalie's pov
It's been 4 hours and I'm still in the surgery table. But something's different this time. I'm not in my body, I'm besides it. I now see my lifeless body on the surgery table.
The nurse stands next to me and says something I can't make out.
"Hello?" I say trying to get anyone's attention.
I walk out the door and into the lobby and see my family? My friends?
"Mom!!! Dad!! Brooks!!" I scream and run over to them and hug them but they don't even budge.
"M-mom?" I say even though they can't see me or hear me.
I walk over to the next room and see Nicole crying into Dakotas shoulder, EmaLee hugging Matthew? What awe they must be a couple now. I see Georgi crying and sitting against a wall. With JACOB! Awe he came! The doctors are yelling again and everything goes black.

FLASHBACK
"MOM I DONT WANT TO LEAVE HERE." I said crying on her shoulder
"I know, honey we will come back every summer. I promise." My mom said.
That day I was forced to move away form all of my friends and forced to move to Knoxville, Tennessee.
"Goodbye California I will be back Someday." I say and close my eyes.
FLASHBACK OVER.
I get over my flashback and walk toward a hallway with white lights shining everywhere. It intrigued me so I walked towards it. To my surprise I see two glass doors with a garden behind it. It has tropical flowers and beautiful skylines.
Then I hear these words through my head.
"Natalie please don't leave me. I-I love you. And I can't imagine a life without you. You make me happy. And I need you." I knew that voice anywhere Hayes. I ran away from the garden to find myself now in my hospital room surrounded my balloons and flowers. My mind again went black.
I again open my eyes to see those blue orbs look at me. I see him smile and face light up. He sees me.
"I love you too." I say and lean back on my bed.

.
.
.
.
Later that week.
My mom and dad came in everyday until they had to leave again. Jacob and Georgi came in and told me that they can't wait to take me to lunch after I get out of this dreaded place. EmaLee and Matthew are now "official" and they couldn't be happier. For Hayes and I, I honestly don't know where we are. What happened to hope? Visiting hours are over and it got dark In my room when all of a sudden a figure appeared.
"I guess my plan didn't work pretty face. But trust me this isn't the last you'll see of me." And with that he walked out and I sat there in shock that he's not in prison. But he's alive and out to get me again. Jax.