21.) Mirio vs Kaida

The three days of Deku's house arrest are done, and he's back in class. He begins making a big deal of things, apologizing to everyone for falling behind and causing trouble.

Kaida ignores her classmates, only beginning to pay attention once Aizawa gets everyone to quickly shuffle into their seats.

"Morning. Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about what the work study entails." Aizawa looks to the door. "Go ahead and come in." The door opens and in walks three very different looking people. "I'll have people who've experienced them first hand explain. Listen carefully as they point out how work studies differs from internships. These three are third years at UA. They rank at the top of our student body. You may know them as... the Big Three."

"What a cringey title," Kaida huffs, slumping her face onto her hand.

She briefly listens to their introductions, enough to determine that she finds them fucking weird... and annoying. Only did Kaida perk up when the big blond one shouts out for the whole class to fight him.

Everyone heads to the locker rooms to get changed into their gym uniforms before heading over to a vacant gym to battle. Everyone looks on at their senior in puzzlement at him stretching, trying to figure out if he's serious.

Kaida laughs, earning her classes attention. "This is going to be entertaining." She looks at everyone amused before moving off to the side.

Shoto leans on the wall beside her. "Not joining?"

"Not yet," she responds. "You?"

"I didn't get my provisional license, so I don't deserve to join."

"You not going to help us, Bakubabe?" Kirishima calls out.

"I'll join in once all of you are taken out." She smirks. "Can't wait to see you all fail."

And all fail they did. The blond beat the shit out of all of them in a few minutes. Kaida observes the short battle, taking in exactly how his quirk works. Blondie leaves his bottom open or else he would fall through the floor. She also liked the view. This blond senior is packing in more places than one.

Every one of her classmates is withering on the ground, clutching their stomachs as that's where they all were hit.

Kaida pushes herself off the wall with an amused smirk and sarcastically claps a few times. "That was very entertaining."

Blondie turns to her with a dashing smile. "You finally ready to join?"

"Yeah," Kaida responds, flexing her hands a few times. "One on one."

"Bakubabe, are you sure about this?" Mina calls out as everyone shuffles to the side out of the way.

"Yeah, he's too manly!" Kirishima grunts.

"Yeah, Aizawa sensei! You can't let her be alone!" Momo adds.

Aizawa shrugs.

"Hey, you're the one who won the sports festival, right? Didn't you have a twin? I don't see him," Mirio questions, looking around.

"He's under house arrest," Aizawa answers.

"Ah, well, I really wanted to battle against the two of you with your strong quirks, but you are the winner of the sports festival. I'll take what I can get," Mirio replies with a wide grin. "How about we get this started, huh?"

"Agreed." She doesn't waste any time and literally blasts forward, aiming her hand straight at his face. It goes through as she thought, and she quickly blasts herself up with her other hand to avoid his punch to her stomach.