6.) Training for the Sports Festival

Kaida wakes up with a start, checking the time on her phone to read 7:34 am. "Shiiiiiit!" She hurls herself out of the cabin, quickly gathering all her things and locking up then rushing back home. She blasts herself up to the porch of her room.

"Kaida! Don't make me come in there! Get your fat head up or we're gonna be late!" Katsuki growls, banging on the door. He slams open the door and takes in her figure. "You snuck out last night to train, didn't you?"

"No..."

"Don't fucking lie to me! Just get yourself in the shower! I'll get your uniform and stuff ready."

She throws her things on the floor and races past him.

~~~

They manage to somehow make it to school on time with a few minutes left to spare.

Kaida immediately slumps onto her desk and promptly passes out.

Kirishima, Sero, Jiro, Shoji, and Midoriya all look at her curiously.

"Dude, what's wrong with your sister?" Sero asks.

"Stayed up late," Katsuki grunts, propping his head up on his hand and watching her.

Aizawa strolls into the room as the bell rings, much to the surprise of everyone. "Morning class." He limps over to his desk.

"Mr. AIzAwa! WHat are you doing hErE!" everyone shouts as Kaida continues to sleep.

"Whoa, what a pro!" Kaminari gasps.

"Mr. Aizawa! I'm glad you're okay!" Iida shouts, like the ass kisser he is.

"You call that... okay?" Uraraka mutters.

"My well being is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet."

"Our fight?" Katsuki repeats.

"Don't tell me..." Deku says.

"Not more bad guys!" Mineta shakes, clutching his head.

"The UA sports festival is about to start."

"Yes!" Kirishima cheers.

"Why would you scare us like that?!" everyone yells.

"Let's go kick some ass!"

"Wait a second," Kaminari says, pushing the overexcited Kirishima away by his face.

"Is it really such a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro questions.

"They could attack once we're all in the same place," Ojiro continues.

"Apparently the administration thinks this is a good way to show... that the threat has been handled and the school is safer than ever," Aizawa answers. "Plus, they're beefing up security compared to past years. This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains."

"Uh, I'm sorry, but why not?" Mineta cries in fear. "It's just a sports festival."

"Huh? Mineta, don't you know how important this competition is?" Deku asks.

"Of course I do! I just don't wanna get murdered..."

Aizawa continues and the class converses with each other.

"Bakugo, tell your sister to wake up," Aizawa sighs as he gets into his sleeping bag after dismissing the class. "This is no time for sleeping."

Like you have room to talk! The class thinks.