5.) No School

The next day the school declared to be out for a day of rest and recuperation after the USJ attack. Especially with two teachers out of commission, it was for the best.

Kaida gets dressed to head out. The twins' parents are at work, leaving the two with nothing to do at home.

Kaida heads out her room into the sibling's living room.

The Bakugo household is a three story house including a basement. The main floor is the kitchen with a dining room and two living rooms. The second floor is the twins' parents floor and two guest bedrooms.

The third floor is their floor. The left side is Katsuki's room and bathroom and the right is Kaida's room and bathroom. Their rooms are the same size. Between their two rooms is their own living room. They also have their own little kitchen beside the living room. It's like their own little apartment. They have a small stove, fridge, and microwave along with a couple cabinets above and below.

Their mother runs a fashion business along with a skin care product based off her quirk. She has the twins model for her every once in awhile too. They surprisingly don't really mind all that much. Mom makes the most income for the family. Their father does something too, something office related, but they don't really know exactly what it is. They know it's fashion based though.

"Where you going?" her brother asks from the couch in their living room, watching the news covering the USJ.

"I'm gonna head for a walk," she answers, slipping on her shoes at the door. "Wanna come with?"

He thinks for a minute before waving her off. "Nah."

"See ya then."

"Don't go making me look for ya later. I don't wanna deal with the hag's bullshit."

She waves him off and leaves the Bakugo household, taking the train into the city. She keeps her hands in the pockets of her jacket as she moves toward her destination.

Standing in front of the building are tons of newscasters and reporters and cameramen, screaming to let them inside.

Kaida frowns, thinking about how she'll get passed them. An idea immediately comes to her. "Whoa! Is that All Might?!"

They all immediately whip around and look at her.

"What?"

"I just saw All Might! He went that way!" Kaida shouts, pointing down the road.

Over half of the group heads off in the direction she pointed. Many still remain behind.

Kaida makes her way through the crowd, roughly shoving anyone that gets in her way.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I can't let you in unless it's an emergency," a man says who's making sure to keep everyone out.

"I need to see Aizawa, I mean Eraserhead."

"I'm not allowed–"

"He's my teacher, and I was there at the USJ," Kaida interrupts. "I..."

"You were at the USJ incident?" a reporter asks. "Can you tell us–"

"Put a sock in it lady," Kaida huffs, glaring at her. "I don't have time for your obnoxious bullshit."

The man from before pulls her inside, locking the hospital doors behind them. "Are you really a student of UA?" He notices the muscles on her body. "You certainly have the physique of a rising hero."

Kaida raises her palm and releases a few cackles of her quirk. "Does this look like I wouldn't be a student?"

He gives her a pointed look. "That can also be used to kill him."