lolbit nightmare (nightmare sans/sans aus/lil bit of fnaf) plz do

This idea is like sister location and sans aus. In this nightmare sans died in the lolbit suit due to springlocks, he plays in the band but is only at the pizzeria during show time but other times he is with his gang to not make anything suspicious. He can switch between being goopmare to lolbit(he glitches when he does it) and can glitch(like error) and put himself into any device(like lolbit on the tv). One day while at during his showtime, the stars and the bads(they just happen to be their at the same time but don't fight cause this is their break) go to the pizzeria "Circus Baby's Pizza World"(also known as sister location) and when nightmare notices them there he glitches a bit which make the stars and bads suspicious so after the show they go to the back room and check out the lolbit animatronic(also known as nightmare but they don't know that) and nightmare powers on by himself which startles them and put them on edge but nightmare does nothing but look at them(his eyes follow them) *you can do whatever you wish/want after this cause I don't know what to do after this point*

Please do this story, this has been on my mind for weeks so please do this story!!!