Chapter 11

~Y/NS POV~

I get ready for bed, I throw my sweats on as I'm going to watch a movie for a bit. I throw on one of peters jumpers. Just because we're only friends now doesn't mean I can't steal his jumpers.

I hear a knock on the door. I rush over hoping its Peter. I open it and as soon as I open it someone's hand goes over my mouth making sure I stayed quiet. I use my powers to push them back into the wall. I could see it took them by surprise. I only recently mastered them.

Y/N- Who are you and what do you want?!

I secretively tap my watch and it called Nat. I can see shes answered it and is listening to the conversation.

Y/N- Let me ask you again. Who are you and what do you want?! 

??- Oh Y/N. You're not strong enough to take me on for much longer. I'm here to take you to Thanos. 

Y/N- Right. Other. 

The Other- Well done. 

His creepy laugh makes me feel like I'm watching some b-tech scooby doo movie.

Y/N- Yeah, Sorry. I'm not up for sale.

The Other- Oh Really? Guess ill have to take you another way. GUARDS, AIM AND FIRE.

I look at him confused. Then he just disappears. I look out my window and see missiles coming. I use all my strength to put up a force field of some sort to protect the building but it's not enough. 

I shout into my watch.

Y/N- NAT! LEAVE THE BUILDING! NOW!

~Nats Pov-

After just listening to everything, I hit the emergency evacuate button and run into the main room.

Nat- WE NEED TO LEAVE! LIKE RIGHT NOW!

Steve- What's going on?!

Nat- No time to tell we need to go!

Everyone makes there way outside.

Nat- Okay. So basically I've been on the phone with Y/n the whole time...

Peter- Where is she?? 

Nat walks around a corner and sees the force field and me with my mini falcon wings on.

Nat- There... *she points and they all come around the corner and see* 

Sam- ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY DID YOU MAKE US LEAVE!! 

Y/N- *over the watch* Dad! It's ok, I'm okay! He says he's here for me. And- Shit!

Sam- Y/N? 

Peter- Y/N?! Nat where is she?!!

There's an explosion and we see the living area of the compound destroyed...Where Y/N was...

Peter- Y/N! WHY WOULD WE LISTEN TO HER SHE NEEDS US!

Sam- I'm going with parker!

Before anyone could do anything they see me getting beamed up.

~PETERS POV~

Peter-  NO! 

I swing and use my flying suit to get to Y/N. I get there and get beamed up also.

Peter- Erm...Mr Stark Im being beamed up...