Chapter 17

A/N: SORRY ITS BEEN AGES! EXPECT MORE PARTS SOON! (SORRY SMALL CHAPTER)

Y/N- Yeah. I'm okay.

Nat- Mhm. Ice cream?

A giggle escaped my lips and tears rolled down my face.

Wanda- Mmmmm. I could do with some ice cream.

Nat- Are you going through a breakup, Wanda?!

Y/n- Nat, Peter and I, we didn't break up. We were never together.

Wanda- Shame. I was rooting for you two.

Nat- Same.

Nat and Wanda slip into their own conversation between them, while I am going through the plan over and over. So self-absorbed into it I completely zoned out and didn't realise Nat and Wanda trying to get me back into the room.

Nat- Y/n?

Wanda- Hello...anyone in there?

Y/n- Mhm, Oh sorry. I spaced.

Nat- Okay, how bout we do our famous pancakes and a movie.

Wanda- Mmmm. With ice cream on the side?!

Nat- Sure! Face masks? Or is that a bit too much? Definitely need to make it cosy so blan-      

Y/n- If you guys don't mind, I'm really tired. So...If you don't mind can we do this another time?

Nat- ...Sure...

Wanda- O..kay...

~NATS POV~

As we stepped out of the room I turned to Wanda, with a very weird look on my face only to see it being returned by Wanda.

Wanda- Okay. Somethings up.

Nat- Yeah.

Wanda- Ill inform the team to keep an eye on her.

Nat- Okay. I'm going to sleep. I'm sure y/ns just tired after the day she's had.

Wanda- Yeah, Ok. Night.

~Y/N POV~

It was well into the night,I had everything I needed but I didn't want to leave. No. I want to leave. To save my dad. This is the only way.

First mistake since walking out my door: Slamming the door as I was deep in thought.Ooops

Second mistake: Dropping my bag and running down the hall to catch one of Tonys 'oh so precious' vases from around the world. (Who can keep up)

Third mistake: Dropping my bracelet by the front door.

Y/N- No no no no no! My bracelet!

I went to pick it up but heard a faint hello...from non-other than peter...

Peter- Hello? Whos there?!

~PETERS POV~

I ran to the door and saw it open. And then. Y/ns bracelet. Why was it here? Who knows. I want nothing to do with her anyway. I placed the bracelet on the counter top in the kitchen and went back to bed.

~Y/NS POV~

So, I legged it. I couldn't be caught, especially by pete. As it would take forever to explain. I looked up from the floor as a shadow creeped up on my silhouette. A s m a l l  ship. A small ass ship. Smaller than the last one. If I were to get a spaceship it would def-

Sam- Y/N!

Y/N- DAD!

I RAN UP TO HIM . As I wrapped myself around him, I was instantly put in handcuffs by Thanos' henchman 

Thanos- What a nice family reunion. Too bad it wasn't as long as you wanted.

Sam- You don't have to do this! 

Y/n- Dad...Its okay.

SAMS POV- 

I HAD to save y/n. She's MY DAUGHTER. They destroyed all my tech. I just managed to save a few bits of scrap tech from redwings motherboard...This could work...

Sam- One last hug...

Y/NS POV-

To be honest, I thought it would take a lot longer for my dad to give up.

Y/N- Dad..

Just as I realised that these were my last words to him I broke down.

Y/n- I-I love you.

Sam- Y/N. You don't have to do thi-

Y/n- YES I DO. Its done dad. Everything happens for a reason. This is happening so you don't die. Im ready to leave.

Thanos- Well we got there eventually.

Thanos dragged me onto his ship. I locked eyes with my dad. He started to talk...

Sam- Y/N! I will find y-

But the doors locked shut. And the darkness begins.