part 5

I looked up to see four boys maybe around my age maybe older run into the kitchen, pushing each other. "Slow down boys" Anne said while giving everyone their pizzas. Ashton (I think that was his name) sat across from me, then a boy with brown hair and brown eyes sat next to Ashton. Next was a boy with blonde hair but a bit of blue at the top of it sat on the other side of Ashton, then a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, sat down next to Harry on the edge of the table.

"Is the pizza okay" Anne spoke up after everyone has sat down, the was muffles of yes's from everyone.

"So Harry how was football training" Ashton said looking over at Harry.

"Good, we won again, I got the first goal to, you should come to my next game next weekend" Harry said with happiness when he said he scored the first goal.

"well done Harry, yeah I might try to come down and see you next weekend if im not busy recording" Ashton said adding a smile at the end. "Yes" Harry said when Ashton said he might come and watch him.

"Soon your going to be better then me" the boy with brown hair said, "I hope" Harry said back.

"Oh, I forgot to mention Ashton, this is Hannah, Brads daughter I was telling you about" Anne said while pointing to me. My cheeks started going red, as everyone's eyes fell on me, "ermm...hi" I said with a little embarrassment, "hi, im Ashton, you might already know my name but still" Ashton said while looking at me, and giving a nod in his head, "hi im Michael, and im the coolest person you will ever meet" said the boy with blonde hair with a little bit of blue on it, everyone laughed at the comment he made, then Michael giving the boys dirty looks, laughing himself after a while, "well, im Calum, and I like puppy's" said the boy with brown hair, "I like puppy's to" I said smiling at the end to, making Calum smile to, "well, erm..im Luke" the boy with blonde hair said, making me think hes a little shy, as his cheeks started turning red.

Everyone finished their pizza, and the boys and Harry headed up stairs probably to play fifa again, "thanks for tea" I said to Anne, "your welcome, at least you enjoyed it" Anne said back, finishing of cleaning the table. "Hannah, why don't you head up to bed, you've had a busy day, and maybe tomorrow we might explore Sydney" my dad said, "yeah sure, good night" I said, walking over to my dad and giving him a hug and the same to Anne.

Walking upstairs, taking all the stuff on my bed and placing it on the floor, getting changed, and then I climbed onto my bed, and placed my head on the pillow, drifting into a deep sleep.

Hope you enjoyed it, sorry been really busy again, but I will try my hardest to update more the month, but anyway thanks for over 100 views, I know its not a lot to some people but it is to me so thanks :)