part 6

I woke up from my first sleep at my new home, stretching the whole of my body, before stepping out of my bed. Checking the time on phone, which red 8:03am the normal time that I wake up at. Walking over to the bedroom door opening the door and making my way to the bathroom, doing my business then walking out again. Walking down the stairs, and heading for the kitchen, I thought I was going to be the only the up at this time, but when I walked into the kitchen I saw Harry and Ashton sat at the table, Harry was laughing properly at something that Ashton said.

"Your up early" Ashton said, making me turn my head to him . "yeah, I usually get up at this time everyday" I said while walking over to the table sitting next to Harry and across from Ashton , "Now theirs 3 of us" Harry said now looking at him, "he means like there used to be only us to that got up early but now you do to" Ashton said explaining what Harry said in more detail, "oh okay" I said now understanding .

"well wheres the breakfast kept" I said breaking the silence, and looking to Ashton. "oh yeah, err..I think we ran out of breakfast but we have toast" Ashton said, "yeah that's fine, wheres it kept?" I said while getting up, "hey its fine, I will make it for you" Ashton said getting up to make it, "thanks" I said sitting back down.

"Its Hannah right?" Ashton while placing the bread in the toaster, "yeah".  "Cool, well i'm Ashton if you didn't already know, and that's Harry"  "yeah I knew but thanks anyway". I forgot all about Ashton making my breakfast until he put a plate in front of me, "thanks" "no worries" he said straight after me.

"What you doing today?" Harry said breaking the silence, "well me and the boys are practicing a couple of songs" Ashton said, "oh.." Harry said with a sad tone, "why??" Ashton said noticing Harry's change of tone. "its just that I have a football match and I wanted you to come" Harry looked up at Ashton, "I don't know if I would be able to, I have to go into the studio all day to practice for the tour" Ashton said honestly back to Harry, "oh...okay, maybe you could another time" Harry said, "yeah, sorry bud" "its okay".

"I'm gonna go get ready" Harry said while leaving the table. "yeah i'm going to get changed too" I said getting up and placing the plate in the sink, and heading up stairs, bumping into someone, "sorry " I said looking back at the person, they mumbled something under their breath, but I couldn't work out what. I didn't really recognize them when I turned around, but they had messy blonde hair, probably bed head.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Going to my room, thank god I unpacked everything last night, so I don't have to do it today. I went over to my wardroom and picked out black skinny jeans, and an all time low band shirt. I decided that I would go and watch Harry's football match, just to get out of the house and maybe a have look around the town. I put on my vans, plugged in my ear phones in, I only put one in so I can still listen if anyone speaks to me, I put it my music on shuffle play and first up is wherever you will go - the calling  [love this song <3 ],  and then placed my phone in my jeans pocket, and walked downstairs, I already told Harry that I will take him to football, so Anne can spend time with my dad and Lauren already had plans with her friends, and Ashton has band practice with the lads so cant go, so i volunteered.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Harry was already to go when I got downstairs, I went into the front room and Harry was watching something on the TV, "ready to go Harry?" "yeah" he replied back straight away and stood from where he was sitting and followed me to the front door, "bye" I shouted, "bye" Harry copied after me, I opened the front door and before stepping out, my dad and Anne was coming, "bye Hannah, do you know where your going? do you have any money so you can get food and drinks?" my dad likes to make sure everything's perfect, "yes dad, Harry knows where we are going and yes I have money, now please can we go or Harry's going to be late" "yes yes, now go, have fun, and good luck Harry" "thanks, bye mum" Harry said while walking up the drive me following at the side of him, "bye, good luck Harry" Anne pretty much shouted as we were almost down the road.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               At least I had Harry so I didn't get lost, we didn't speak much on the way there, just little conversations here and there. As soon as we got to where he was playing football, which was about 15 minutes away, he ran straight to his friends and started warming up ready for the game, Harry was telling me that its the quarter final today, so if he wins this game, their team goes to the final, he was also telling me that he won last year, and he got man of the match, so I actually cant wait to watch him play, just to see what hes like.                                                                                                                                           The whistle blow, signaling that the game started, lifting my head up, from where I was sat leaning against the tree.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I actually regret wearing black skinny jeans, as its really warm out and I'm used to English weather,  but at least the trees shadow is covering my legs and the upper body so that's a positive point. The whistle blow meaning its half time, Harry came running up. sweating a lot from running around in the sun, "hey" he said, taking a sip from his water "hey" I said taking my headphones out so I could hear him, "is it okay if I go to my friends after this match?" Harry asked, "I will just text your mum and asked and I will let your friends parents know, just tell me where there standing" "okay thanks, and over there" Harry pointed to a man and a women sat down at the side of the pitch, "okay, well good luck" "thanks" Harry said while running of to his friends.                                                                               

  The whistle blow signaling the second half. Anne text back saying its fine that Harry went to his friends home, I stood up and made my way to Harry's friends parents, I told them that its okay that Harry goes with them, they said okay and I left.                                                            

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------              This a long part, sorry about the update but I am writing the next part now so will be uploading soon - Katie