Part 2

Today was the day, me and my dad where moving to Australia, to some women's house. I've never meet even meet her, all I've been told is her name is Anne, and she had 2 sons and 1 daughter. He didn't really mention there names, all he said, is that her oldest son is in a famous band, but he's always away with his band or out with friends, so I probably won't see him much.

"Hannah, you ready" your dad shouted from downstairs. "Ye, just packing the last things" you shouted back. You grabbed your suit case, and the two boxes from your bed and headed down stairs. "Here let me help" you dad said while running to the stairs and grabbing the two boxes balancing on your spare arm. "Thanks" you said. You headed outside with your suitcase and put in the back of the car. You looked back at your house before getting in the car. "Gonna miss ya" you whispered beneath your breath. You got in your dad's car. "You ready" your dad said while starting up the car. "Sure" you said sarcastically. "Come on, Hannah, you lived here all your life, it's time for change, and meet new people" you dad while looking into to your eyes. "Well, I didn't need a new life, I was happy here, I had all the friends I needed" you argued back. "Let's not get into a fight, we haven't even left the drive way" your dad said now started to move. "How long will the journey be?" You said breaking the silence. "long" I didn't argue back as I really wasn't in the mood to, but I already knew it was going to long as we had to get a boat from London to Australia. 

You feel asleep for most of the ride, until we got on the boat then I went to the cabin we booked slept mostly and then on the road again to the mystery house.

"10 minutes" your dad said all happy and excited. "Yey" you faked a smile, putting your head back down.

Sorry it's not much, but hopefully do more next time x