The String That Connects Us

Highschool AU

(Y/n)'s POV

Ever since I was a child I believed that...I was meant to be alone.

I am always left behind. I had friends but they all are temporary, leaving me behind. They're just there when they needed me or they need something from me.

Why do the people I meet always cut the string between us? Then tie it again whenever they need me, then cut it again.

Forever.

I grew up alone with no friends to rely on. I do have family but it's also broken like my connection with people.

Even in our own house...I felt alone. I just bottled up all my feelings, no one cares about it.

I've lived a normal life though. Like a normal person who didn't give a damn about the world.

I begin not to care about our family problems, the people around me, or what they think about me, heck even on myself. I tried to look strong to everyone. I kept my emotions hidden from everyone.

I was...unbreakable.

But then he barged in my life, the famous Mr. Snow President aka Norman.

I am living my peaceful lonely life when he suddenly interrupted it but I was known the 'Nice Quiet Shy Girl' and tried to be nice to him. I was used on being left behind just after talking with me then not noticing me the next day, but he was different from the others. He kept talking with me almost every day. I didn't even know if we're friends now but I think he assumed we were. I couldn't even care less though.

And came an orange-haired girl and emo raven-haired boy.

What a peaceful life I have...

Not really.

.

.

.

.

I was having my quiet moment when all of a sudden Emma came and hugged me from the back.

"(y/n)-chan~! let's eat lunch together" she said with enthusiastic getting off from me. "Umm sure!" honestly I like it better when I'm alone, I got used to it I guess. Emma immediately holds my left hand running with me behind her.

We finally arrived at their 'secret place' behind the school. Norman and Ray is already there, sitting below the tree. "Hello (y/n)" he smiled at me. I shyly smiled back sitting beside Emma in front of him. "Look I made this for you" Norman said giving me the food he made for me? "Just for me?" I asked unsure. This is the first time someone made a food for me. "I tried eating that Norman got mad at me, yeah It's just for you Little Miss Perfect" the emo boy casually said. The said white haired boy blushed a little but that doesn't bother me. The one that is bothering me is that emo boy's nickname for me. I'm not perfect at all, just trying...

We all ate peacefully. Well not exactly Emma is talkative as always and I just ride with her jokes.

I'm not really the Miss Perfect, I am the Miss Faker.