"I'll Always Love you"

Dear Norman,

Thank you...for being part of my life, I wish I can stay longer but I know I can't this is my fate after all. I'm sorry for sacrificing myself can you forgive me? I know you won't but still, I apologize for betraying you all. I knew not too long ago about my shipment...Mom told me about it I felt guilty not telling you sooner I just didn't want to burden you all. I'm sorry I won't be there with you all while escaping but I promise I'll always look after you all. Good luck! And always stay safe, You should eat properly too tell Emma and Ray and to everyone else! Even if I'm not with you all I'll always be there in your hearts so always stay healthy! I know this is probably too late now but I'll still say this anyway. Norman I- I always love you not as a friend but romantically I promise on our second life I'll find you and confess to you properly so please don't forget me!

It's ok to cry Norman, just don't ruin the paper or you won't be able to read this again! Haha just kidding. You can cry as much as you want, let it all out and I'll be here to comfort you. You won't be able to feel my hug though but remember that I care for you and to everyone else.

I wish you all the best for your escape! I know you can do it. Get out from there and survive don't go up here yet! I don't want to see you up here yet it's too early.

By the time you read this I won't be here anymore so live your life to the fullest and don't end up like me.

I'll always love you Norman...I promise to see you in another life.

Love, (y/n)❤️

Norman's POV

We're finally here, at the Human World. We've been longing to go here and escape from that demon world and now we're here. (y/n)...I hope you could see all these beautiful places here if only I could save you then you would be here with us. I'm sorry I couldn't save you..I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this sooner too but....I love you too. I really do love you...Please come back here! I longed for your warmth again please....

"N-Norman...?"

That voice I'm sure it sounded like hers. (y/n)...!

I slowly turned around.

"Long time no see..Norman, It's me (y/n)"

I didn't say anything and just ran to her and hugged her tightly afraid to let her go again. No never I won't let her go never again! I don't want to.

"Where's Emma? Ray? And everyone else?"

Tears started to emerge from my eyes, I couldn't stop myself from sobbing. I thought I was just dreaming but no this was really her the girl I've been longing for the girl I've been loving for who knows how long. It really was her...

 It really was her

"...I thought you were-" I hesitantly said

"I was so scared you know...I thought I was gonna die but someone really adopt me, he said you've arrived here all safely, but where are they?" Her angelic voice is so soothing I miss it so much.

"(y/n)? Is that really her!?" Phil's energetic voice said running up to hug her. She catches him and spun him around, smiling brightly. Oh how I missed her smile...When was the last time I saw it? It was so long ago I can't even remember.

"You've grown so much now Phil! And you're getting pretty heavy now ahh...I miss the times I still can lift you without problems haha" (y/n) said bringing Phil down gently at the ground. Now that I noticed it she's grown so much too. Did she cut her long (h/c) hair? It suits her though. Why am I thinking about this anyways U-um never mind.

"Yo" oh here they are! "Ray! Aww you're taller than me now remember the times I was taller than you?"

"You're a shortie now" Ray said teasing her. "S-so what!?" I couldn't help but giggled at the scene in front of me 'so cute' I blushed slightly realizing what I just thought of her. "Don and Norman is taller than me now that's so unfair!" (y/n) pouts

"(y/n)!?" Emma and Gilda is here now. "Emma! Gilda! I missed you guys sorry I was not there with you all..."

"We forgave you a long time ago!" Gilda said "R-really!?"

"Really! We missed you so much! But Norman here really missed you too that he always read the letter you gave him almost every month of your birthday!" I blushed at how embarrassed I am right now why do you have to say that out loud Emma. "O-oh the letter? Gosh...my confession there is so cringe!" She tried to hide her red cheeks but I saw it anyways.

"I think I read somewhere in the letter that you'd confess to me properly" I told her I'm a blushing mess I swear. "I don't t-think I remember hehe" she said nervously "want me to show you?" I said with a lot more confidence now.

"Alright Norman!" It feels nostalgic to hear my name from her again after all this years. "N-Norman I love you! Even though this is not our second life I'll still confess to you because for me...I think it is our second life, here in the Human world is our second life"

I'm glad...to have her back.

"And I'm ready to spend my second life with you so...(y/n) would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course! Norman"

"Welcome back (y/n)!!!" We welcomed her with bright smiles embracing her, filling her with full of our warmth.

End

« A second chance is like a second life given to us. »

Ja Ne!