"No More in Betweens"

High school AU

I love him...but I can't seem to find a way to tell him that, no I can't.

He loves her...and I'm just his best friend

It's your fault you're hurting but why am I beside you, comforting you? because I love you.

"You're so stupid.." I mumbled while gently stroking his white hair, his head resting on top of my shoulder. "Look at you now getting my uniform wet" I heard him muttered a sorry then looked up to me. His eyes are puffy from crying and his hair is messy. "She rejected you right?"  I bluntly asked. He stayed silent looking down. "I'll take that a yes then.."

"...I'm sorry about your uniform" he apologized "This is nothing but I hope you're ok now" I gently said patting him, while doing so he suddenly pulled my hand away and hugged me tightly. "Norman!?" I'm sure my whole face is super red now. "You're too cruel you know....giving me false hope only for me to get hurt, do you know how much I'm hurting?" I said tears filling my eyes.

"...I know, I'm sorry" he's crying again still hugging me.

"I-I love you..." I confessed between my sobs.

"I know.."

"How did you know!?" I said shocked

"Emma told me, when I confessed to her she told me how much you love me she's your friend after all so she'll knew immediately. You're good at hiding it to me though. Why didn't you tell me?" He explained releasing me from his hug.

"I know how much you love Emma so I don't want to get in between you two"

'You just like me Norman but deep inside your heart I know you love her too' Norman remembered what Emma said to him. "You don't have to hold back yourself anymore (y/n), because from now on it's just you and me no more in betweens just us two. I love you too (y/n)!"

"....Norman"

Droplets of tears fell down from my eyes, I just stared at him shocked but then I started to sob.

I should be happy...why am I crying instead? I don't know but you could say this is Tears of Joy. I love this feeling please don't let it end, I don't want it to end. I'm glad I didn't give up on loving him.

"It's so much better to love someone with no more in betweens, Without someone else but just the two of us."

End

« Love comes in different scenarios, maybe one day yours is like this. »

Ja Ne!