Request #7-Don John(@ConniexRiddle)

A/N
*emerges from the ground*

AH

*pants*

*gets up and cleans off dirt*

We got a request!

It's another Don John request!

I may add this into the sequel to my first Don John fic

Not yet though because it's still on hiatus cause i didn't watch the movie yet

Julie's pov
My friends Gabrielle,Hellen,and Abigail were trying to convince me yet again that Don John was cruel."girls he's my husband,if he was cruel I'd know."I told them for the 7th time,"maybe he's secretly cruel to people when you're not around Julie!"Abigail said,"Julie we know you're a smart woman,you should know that Don John is not a good man!"Hellen said.i started to get aggravated and upset,"stop speaking ill of my husband!he's not a cruel man!he's the most kindest,most outspoken man I know."I defended him again.Gabrielle sighed,"come on girls let's go,he's clearly corrupted her mind and there's no way we'll get her back."she said.i gasped quietly and widened my eyes at that statement,when they left the whole house was quiet and I didn't like it.

I began to tear up,I walked to our bed and sat down on it.i felt tears start to stream down my cheeks,I gasp and quickly wipe them away.but they just kept flowing,I couldn't wipe them away."Julie I'm-"I turned my head and saw Don John standing by the door frame,looking shocked and confused.he walked towards me,"Julie darling what happened?"he asked as he crouched down.i sniffed,"It-Its nothing,I'm fine."I lied.he held my hands,"seeing you like this makes my heart ache my love,please tell me what's wrong:I can fix it."he said.he gently wiped my tears,I shakily exhaled and explained what happened to him."you're not a bad man Don John,all I see when I look at you is my husband."i said,he stood me up."and that's what I am Julie,your husband."he said,he cupped my cheeks and gently kissed me.