Request #10-Neo(@Wgfkidlul)

A/N
We have another Neo request!

Neo's pov"Is the program ready?"I asked Link

Neo's pov
"Is the program ready?"I asked Link.today was me and Y/N's anniversary,Link helped me prepare a program that was full of surprises for her."calm down Romeo,"Link joked,"the program's ready."he reassured me."thanks Link,I appreciate it."i said,"it's no problem,oh great one."he joked.i chuckled,"what's going on?"I heard Y/N's voice.i turned around and saw her,"uh,Link has a new training program for us."I lied."oh cool!let's test it out now!"she said excitedly,I smiled.we went to the chairs and got plugged in,once we were in we were dressed in fancy clothes."huh?i didn't know the training program came with such nice clothes."Y/N said,examining the dress I programmed for her.

I blushed,then I cleared my throat."Y/N this uh...this isn't a training program."i said,she looked at me.i then slowly smiled,"happy anniversary Y/N Y/L/N."i said.she gasped,then she smiled.she passionately kissed me,I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled her closer to me as I kissed back,"I have a lot planned for us tonight."i said once we pulled away to breath."oooo you're such a gentleman Neo."Y/N teased,I chuckled."and you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in the whole wide world."I complimented her,she smiled and began to tear up.we kissed again,this time it was gentle rather than passionate.