Request #16-Constantine(@arishtiraj)

A/N
WE GOT A JOHN CONSTANTINE REQUEST LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

This took me a while to write @arishtiraj so I hope it's good

Y/N's pov
I ran as fast as i could,trying to catch up with the man in the black suit.I had a vision,and it involved him:the vision involved him being ambushed by a two headed demon."watch out!"i yelled,i tackled the man as the two headed demon flew towards us."are you-"he cut me off,"stay down!"he yelled.he pulled out a gun and began to shoot at it,"you need to get the second head first!the first one can't fight without the second one!"i said."how the fuck do you know that?!"he exclaimed as he shot at it,I grabbed his gun and shot the second head."I had a vision."I replied,he quickly grabbed the gun from my hands and shot the first demon's head off.blood splattered onto us,"you had a vision of this?"he asked me.I nodded,"tsk...no way."he said."what?"I asked.

He pulled out a carton of cigarettes out of his pocket and opened it,"you're one of God's chosen people."he said.I widened my eyes as he took a cigarette out of the carton,"I...am?"I asked."yep."he replied,lighting his cigarette.I looked down at the ground for a moment,then I looked at him.as I did my head immediately hurt,"AGH!"I screamed in pain.the man widened his eyes and immediately grabbed me,"woah!are you having a vision?"he asked.I gasped loudly,my nose began to bleed."we were meant to meet."i said,"what?what the fuck do you mean?"he asked."John Constantine,right?"I asked,he skeptically nodded."I've been chosen to help you."he said,he widened his eyes.