Request #14-David Allen Griffin(@kissybooboo7)

A/N
We have another David Allen Griffin request!

A/NWe have another David Allen Griffin request!

This might get smutty😏😏😏

Lol I'm weird😂

Y/N's pov
The blindfold on my eyes were finally taken off,I looked up and saw that it was David Allen-Griffin who kidnapped me."shocked to see me Y/N?"he asked,"Well not really,"I replied."and you couldn't have used stronger rope?"I asked,he smirked.he then got closer to me,"this is turning you on isn't it?"he asked.i grinned,"yeah,a lot."I replied,this time he smirked."that's what I wanted to hear."he said.he crouched down and began to rub my area through my pants and underwear,"good thing you're wearing tights."he said.he then proceeded to rip open my tights,then he ripped off my underwear and immediately began to lick my area.i threw my head back a bit and moaned,I felt him slip his hand under my shirt and bra.he began to squeeze my boob while still licking,F-Fuck!"I moaned.i felt something in my stomach build up as he went faster,"Fuck!Fuck!I'm gonna cum!"I moaned.

He then took his mouth out of my entrance,he hit my clit causing me to moan and whimper as the same time."you're not gonna cum until I do."he growled,he stood up and began to unbuckle his pants.he pulled down his pants,he then slightly pulled down his boxers.his dick sprang out of it,and a little bit of pre cum was dripping down.he spread my thighs out and held my legs up,he then aligned his dick to my entrance and roughly slammed it inside.i widened my eyes and moaned,at this point my fingernails were digging into my palms.he began to roughly thrust in and out of me,I saw him kissing one of my legs as he did.i whined,wanting him to kiss me.he must've noticed that,because he then smirked and passionately kissed me.

But when he did that it caused him to go faster,I moaned through our kiss.he pulled away and slapped the side of my thigh,"who's my little cum dumpster?"he asked."I-I am!I-I am daddy!"I managed to say,he began to quickly rub my clit which made me want to come even more.but I tried my best to hold it in,"Beg you slut."he commanded."OH GOD PLEASE LET ME CUM DADDY PLEASE!"I begged,I couldn't hold it in any longer."then fucking come for me slut."he growled,I arched my back and moaned as we both came at the same time.i could feel his cum pouring inside me,I shook and twitched a bit.