🍒Cherry Blossom (Kaoru) x Fem! Reader🍒

🌺✒▫✒ ¬ Little Cherry (PT. 3) ¬ 🌺✒▫✒
_________________________________________

Kaoru came home from work to see Y/N sleeping in the rocking chair while she was reading a story, which was almost like a story for her unborn child. He looked at the Journal story book that his wife made, and read it, seeing the pictures and words inside the story book.

Y/N was a journalist and a Calligrapher along with her husband. He restarted the book over by flipping the pages backwards. He fixed his glasses and read it page by page, and looking at the pictures.

Dear baby inside of me,

I want you to know that I am involved in a wonderful experience. I'm having a baby, and you are that wonderful and beautiful baby.
I welcome this experience with such happiness.
I can feel the changes taking place in my body.
My womb has become a temple of joy because of you.
I can feel you grow within me, and my body swells with pride.
I love the way I look. He stopped after Y/N woke up and seen the book gone.

"Hey, Love." He said with a smile, bending down to see you kinda sleepy. "Kao... ru." You said sleepy and in a low voice. "I liked this book you made. It's really nice." "Thanks. Wait... When dis you got home." Carla then said. "At 5:00." "Thank you, Carla." You said with a smile. "How was work?" "It was actually good today. I got an interview and did calligraphy in front of a crowd." He said happily. "That must be great. Next time, let me go with you. Please." He thought about it for a moment, and said.

"Of course. As long as your with me, everything should be fine." You smiled at his response. He finished looking at the book, before reading it.

I keep myself looking neat and fresh.
I'm taking good care of myself for both you and me.
I'm eating properly for both you and me.
I take pleasure at the thought of you moving inside me.
My life combines with yours in love.
I'm preparing myself for the time when you will be born.

I feel you within me-strong and healthy.
I'm carrying with such loving pride.
I feel the exciting bloom of being pregnant.
I have a beautiful glow about me because youre in my life now.
I nourish you with love and take care of my body.
I'm learning to relax more everyday.

I look foward to your birth with such joy.
I am confident about your easy birth.
I'm practicing relaxation so that you can move easily and comfortably in this world all doubts are put aside as I look forward to your birth.
I keep my mind calm so that you can be calm and peaceful.
When you're born, Little baby, I will give you love so that you may grow in love and trust in yourself and others.

I promise to talk to you in such a way that you will listen, and I promise to listen to you in such a way that you will talk.
I will respect your right to be yourself and me and Kaoru will try to help you to learn to respect the rights of others.
I promise to encourage you to seek answers that will lead you to know and appreciate this wonderful world around you.
I promise to teach You with love and guidance, rather than anger and punishment.

I will teach you, and I will learn from you.
I will provide opportunities for you to help you grow in love and happiness.
I see you, Little baby, coming from my womb; and I see you cradled in my arms.
I'm elated at the thought of you coming to me.

Dear little Baby, I Love You....

Kaoru liked the story that you wrote, and he liked the fact you took your time on writing this. "I love it.. Y/N." He said, looking at the book and closed it with a tear coming out of his eyes, which was now a lot. You got up and hugged him, telling him it's ok. "I love you and little Cherry." "Me too."