🌺Cherry Blossom (Kaoru) x Fem! Reader🌺

🍒✒▫✒ ¬ Overprotective ¬ ✒▫✒🌺
_________________________________________

"No, Y/N." Kaoru said, looking at Y/N who wanted to be like him. Since he and her first met, Y/N wanted to skate as well, but was way to overprotective to even let her skate.

"Not right now, Y/N. I'm busy reading." He said. "Please." "No!" He yelled, which made Y/N Jump and really pouty.

"Please?" Y/N asked while they were outside eating lunch.
"No."
-----------
"Can I do it just--" Y/N just kept asking, but he kept saying.
"I know what you are trying to say, Y/N."

(Timeskip to now)

Y/N was so desperate to skate like her fiancée, but no matter how much times she asked for him to teach her, he always kept saying 'no' or 'I'm busy right now, Love' when he is working or after you guys come back from S, the reason why Kaoru keeps on saying those excuses is because he is worried about her health and safety.

This time, Y/N wanted to prove to him that she wouldn't get hurt or injured. Y/N walked in with both Kaoru's and Her lunch, which was Okonomiyaki, you and his favorite thing to eat on lunch. When walking in, you seen Kaoru doing calligraphy, which made you smile. You put his plate down along with his chopsticks, Y/N then sat beside him and looked at him.

He wasn't the same when we met at high school.... You thought, thinking of the old him and referring him to the person he is now. (Reference to episode 7 and the Timeskip.) Kaoru noticed your face and cleared his throat after he put his brush down and looked at you. "Love.. Are you ok?" He asked. You looked at him and smiled. "Yes. I'm just remembering that time when we first met." With a smile on your face. "Oh, yeah. It was a day that I will never forget." He said, grabbing your cheek and caressing it.

"But I have a question to ask you?" "What is it?" He said while he ate his food, which made him surprised. "Can you teach me how to skate after eating." He looked at you, with a surprised face and thought back on all those times you had asked. "Y/N... I can't." He said quietly. "Let me guess, because you don't want me to get hurt." You said. "No. I'm just worried for your safety. You just mean so much to me, you know."

Your eyes widened, realizing why he had said no this whole time. I give up, Y/N. "You know what, I'll teach you after we finish." He said in a giving up voice, which made you smile.

After eating, he got up and got his skateboard off the charger, while you got the lilac skateboard that had roses and headed out with him to train. This happened every single day.

And that is how you fell in love with skating...
_________________
REQUESTED by: skiyashi.
Thank you so much for REQUESTING!
I'll follow you guys if you request as well. (Make sure to read the note in the book as well.)